BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Albany, GA
When it comes to brow products, there is no other brand to consider other than Anastasia Beverly Hills. Their stand out brow products make them a brand that commands loyalty, but their quality and affordable contour and eye shadow kits make them even more appealing. I am looking forward to trying their lip products as well now that they are in more stores.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
I just bought there lip pallet and love it there so creamy and very easy to apply! I also bought 2 of there liquid matte lipsticks one is Party Pink and the other is Pastel pink I love Pinks! There products are a little costly but there worth the $$ so far!
palette p.
palette p.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills! Their highlights are always unbelievably stunning (for example, the ABH x NG Glow Kit -- absolutely amazing!!) and their eyeshadows are some of the best on the market, despite the controversy of the Subculture Palette -- trust me, the Modern Ren palette is absolutely gorgeous! I totally recommend this company, one of my favorites!
Anna Beth M.
Anna Beth M.
Johnson City, TN
Overall, ABH has always been highly recommended to me, so when I finally shelled out to try a few things, I had big expectations. They didn't let me down, but some products are definitely more pigmented than others. Great quality, great products, and I will continue the high recommendations.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I love Anastasia Beverly hills they are phenomenal. For me they are known for highlighter, contours, and brows. I've never used their brow products because I'm hooked on NYX. But I love their cream contour palette I use it under my foundation everyday almost. And I also love the That Gleam palette it is one of the first highlighters that look great on my fair skin!
Baylee F.
Baylee F.
Fredericksburg
Anastasia is one of the most hardworking companies I've ever seen. They're amazing to their customers and they're efficient and on top of everything they do. They're fast and thorough but listen to things that may need to be tweaked. Obviously we all know their brow products are to die for but I'm also a die hard glow kit girl and I love my concealer from them!
Esha P.
Esha P.
Hands down to best brow products! I use their products every single day! From there contour kit to their lipsticks are very good too and I wear the so Hollywood and peach nectar highlighter everyday! This brand is so innovative! I am not a fan of their foundation sticks or shadows but other than that I love them so much and recommend buying on Black Fridays sales!
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Great quality, great customer service. When I received my Cream contour pallet it was one of the few on the market and despite there being tons of copiers. I have yet to find one as nice as theirs. I love that their makeup is great for my sensitive skin
Dani H.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
I have brow products and the coveted Modern Renaissance palette. The palette has super pigmented shadows, but I think the applicator isn't great but the quality of the shadows makes up for that. The brow products are the best out there, in my opinion.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
My favorite brand for highlighters!! They seriously have the best, it goes on easily, super great quality, the product is long lasting in wear & in keep. It's sorta pricey but it's totally worth it as you'll have it for a while! They have several different pallets, the one I have makes my skin look amazing and glowing, I never go without my highlighter!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??