BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Corinne P.
Toledo, OH
I'm in love with almost every ABH product. I have the sun-kissed glow kit, moon child glow kit, eyebrow pencil, & modern renaissance pallet. All the products are so pigmented & apply so flawlessly on your face. I would highly recommend all their products.
Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
My go to palette. I use it almost every day. And I absolutely adore it. I recommend this palette a thousand times over again. Everyone I know who has it, loves it. Seriously the best palette I've owned by far. And I use the brush that comes with it every day.
Cassondra R.
Surprise, AZ
Anastasia is by far the best eyebrow products on the market right now. They last forever and have a wide range for every look. The dipbrow pomade is great for a precise long lasting look while the pencils are good for just a quick tint.
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
When people say their highlighters are to die for they're not kidding. The pigment, the quality, the texture, my goodness it's heaven in a box. I love this whole brand and every part about them. They're a bit expensive but all their products are worth it !
Linda A.
Anastasia liquid lipsticks formula is the
Best I also love their selection of colors i also love their highlighters and their brow
Wiz however my favorite products are their eyeshadows the formula is so great no words van describe it
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
ABH is such a high quality brand! I enjoy their products so much because they are good. I use the brow whiz and it is a perfect 10! You can do your brows with out having so much trouble. I also love their lip products they are great!
Chelsea S.
McDonough , GA
Your glow kits are simply fabulous. Such rich pigmentation in these lovely kits. I ordered Aurora directly from the website and it shipped speedily and in wonderful condition. I like to use them not only for illumination but eyeshadow and contouring as well.
Jenna L.
Torrance, CA
The modern renaissance eyeshadow pallete is the best eyeshadow I've ever used! The quality is unreal. They are so creamy and blendable. You can always do so many looks with one palette. Anywhere from simole everyday to sultry smokey!
Kristi M.
Elk Grove , Ca
Anastasia was my first holy grail go to eyebrow line. Then came her amazing contour palettes that now I can't live without. Her glow kits are so beautiful and rich in pigments. I have every one of them and love the colors. Her shadows are blendable and highly pigmented. Her matte lip paints have beautiful colors and staying power.
Nataliya t.
When I discovered the eye brow pencil and the powder with it, I felt like I won a million dollars. Without this product my eyebrows would not look so enchanting. I got my cousin and my mom hooked on it. I also love the liquid lipstick, it's a little too matte for me and makes my lips looked cracked at the end of the night.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.