BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Eve G.
Eve G.
If I had to choose one beauty line to wear for the rest of my life, I would have to pick Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's so difficult not to love their products, because they are always the best of the best. Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and beautiful, their eye brow pomade stays on all day, and their foundations sticks are so creamy and blend out so evenly through the skin!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
ABH has been known for outstanding brow products but everything from this brand is incredible! A pricier high-end brand but completely worth the money. You can't go wrong with the Glow Kits, liquid lipsticks, dipbrow, and brow wiz. You won't be disappointed with ABH
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
If I'm being honest I was not that impressed with my ABH contour kit.... is it just me? Maybe, but still I don't think that this was worth the price that I paid for it. But other products I have heard have very good reviews so i will probably purchase in the future.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Medina, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best products I have ever tried! I am not on to my third brow wiz pencil from them! It fills in my brows perfects and blends out to make them look very natural. I also have the dip brow and that product keeps my brows in place all day!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Recently purchased the blonde dipbrow pomade from Ulta Beauty. I love the quality of this pomade and it blended so easily. I also purchased the brow brush #12 that was recommended with this and it honestly did help apply the product more precisely. The only downfall was that the shade was still a bit darker than I expected for being the lightest shade, but I still love it!
Auleria Y.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
One of my favorite products from Anastasia would have to be the contour palette in light to medium. The pros of this is it creates a beautiful contour and the colors compliment my complexion. One of the cons is the refills for this palette are a little expensive .
Walida D.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Anastasia Beverly Hills' Dipbrow is my holy grail for my everyday brow routine. I've loved and depended on this product for over 5 years now and I haven't turned away from it since the very first time I used it. I have/use the dipbrow in two different shades, Ebony and Chocolate. Love it!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Monroe, NC
I'm in love with their highlighters! I have the sweets glow kit and it is amazing. I'm very fair skinned so I was hesitant about trying it but it really makes me glow and it looks so natural! It's the perfect pigment and spreads on so smoothly! Love love love it!
Feidi G.
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
I LOVE their liquid lippies!!! Beauty array of colors! I'm absolutely obsessed with their Allison limited edition lippie. If you have not gotten it do it nowwww. I've been dying to try the renaissance palette! Their products are beautiful and of very high quality.
Justine H.
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
I have used a variety of her products and they are so luxurious! I have thick, wild eyebrows and I still find that many of her products help tame the crazy. I absolutely love the eyebrow gel with argon oil - it's so lovely going on and my eyebrows stay in place!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.