BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
I love my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow brushes... they blend so nicely. I also like the setting gel - it gives a finishes look without making my eyebrows look stiff and hard. Unfortunately, I do find that the brow dip hardens up too quickly - but that may just be in the colder months. I find it much easier to use in humid/warm weather.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
The only thing I've used so far from this brand is the brow gel that I got in my Sephora Play! box. However, I liked it so much I bought the full size. It definitely keeps your brows on point all day long. It is a little crunchy but I don't mind because it holds so well.
Kat P.
Kat P.
My trusted brand for brow shaping and highlighter palettes ! The Brow pomade is just amazing. I buy one jar and it lasts me for SO long... It never dries out on me which is something an impressed by. I usually finish it off with the eyebrow gel.

Their Moonchild Glow kit is amazing also. I am in love with it. High quality, high payoff, and gorgeous! A little goes a long way with the product.
sydney j.
sydney j.
anna, TX
this lipstick, milkshake, has its perks... beautiful color but it's a matte so when i apply it to my lips, it gets thick and chapped looking. it is best worn over another lipstick and used as a highlighter in the center of the lips. love this brand but was not impressed with how it stayed on.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Anastasia of Beverly Hills is all about brows brows brows and they are stellar at them. I can't even count how many brow wiz's I have gone through. Their eyeshadows are amazing too as are their highlighters. I have not one bad thing to say about ABH and will always be a loyal customer.
Eve G.
Eve G.
If I had to choose one beauty line to wear for the rest of my life, I would have to pick Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's so difficult not to love their products, because they are always the best of the best. Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and beautiful, their eye brow pomade stays on all day, and their foundations sticks are so creamy and blend out so evenly through the skin!
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
ABH has been known for outstanding brow products but everything from this brand is incredible! A pricier high-end brand but completely worth the money. You can't go wrong with the Glow Kits, liquid lipsticks, dipbrow, and brow wiz. You won't be disappointed with ABH
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
If I'm being honest I was not that impressed with my ABH contour kit.... is it just me? Maybe, but still I don't think that this was worth the price that I paid for it. But other products I have heard have very good reviews so i will probably purchase in the future.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Medina, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best products I have ever tried! I am not on to my third brow wiz pencil from them! It fills in my brows perfects and blends out to make them look very natural. I also have the dip brow and that product keeps my brows in place all day!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Recently purchased the blonde dipbrow pomade from Ulta Beauty. I love the quality of this pomade and it blended so easily. I also purchased the brow brush #12 that was recommended with this and it honestly did help apply the product more precisely. The only downfall was that the shade was still a bit darker than I expected for being the lightest shade, but I still love it!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????