BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Baytown , TX
I've tried other brow products, both drugstore and high end, but they didn't do the job, so I finally decided to give this a try and see if it was worth the hype. And it is!! It takes a few days to learn the best application method, but after that, it's a dream. I have thin eyebrows thanks to years of over plucking. But Dip Brow gives me beautiful brows that don't look cartoonishly drawn on.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
THEIR BROW WIZ! THEIR HIGHLIGHTERS! THEIR LIQUID LIPS! THEIR FOUNDATION STICKS! What is there not to love about ABH?! They run a beautiful makeup line and nothing ever fails me! I believe they have the best highlighter palettes of ALL time! If you want to beam to the Gods....THIS IS IT!
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
My absolute favorite eyebrow product! It's so simple to use and doesn't give you a fake, over dramatic, drawn on look. There products help you get full, very natural looking eyebrows and most importantly won't break the bank! I would recommend this product to anyone I know!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
Although I love the brow powder, I'm unsure if I will buy it again because the product has ingredients that are not that skin safe. The ease of use, staying power, and natural loo are all hard to say no to though...I may just repurchase. Unfortunately the little palette that came with three brow shades and three highlight shades is no longer available. That was the perfect kit!
Bridgette B.
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
I love my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow brushes... they blend so nicely. I also like the setting gel - it gives a finishes look without making my eyebrows look stiff and hard. Unfortunately, I do find that the brow dip hardens up too quickly - but that may just be in the colder months. I find it much easier to use in humid/warm weather.
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
The only thing I've used so far from this brand is the brow gel that I got in my Sephora Play! box. However, I liked it so much I bought the full size. It definitely keeps your brows on point all day long. It is a little crunchy but I don't mind because it holds so well.
Kat P.
Kat P.
My trusted brand for brow shaping and highlighter palettes ! The Brow pomade is just amazing. I buy one jar and it lasts me for SO long... It never dries out on me which is something an impressed by. I usually finish it off with the eyebrow gel.

Their Moonchild Glow kit is amazing also. I am in love with it. High quality, high payoff, and gorgeous! A little goes a long way with the product.
sydney j.
sydney j.
anna, TX
this lipstick, milkshake, has its perks... beautiful color but it's a matte so when i apply it to my lips, it gets thick and chapped looking. it is best worn over another lipstick and used as a highlighter in the center of the lips. love this brand but was not impressed with how it stayed on.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Anastasia of Beverly Hills is all about brows brows brows and they are stellar at them. I can't even count how many brow wiz's I have gone through. Their eyeshadows are amazing too as are their highlighters. I have not one bad thing to say about ABH and will always be a loyal customer.
Eve G.
Eve G.
If I had to choose one beauty line to wear for the rest of my life, I would have to pick Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's so difficult not to love their products, because they are always the best of the best. Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and beautiful, their eye brow pomade stays on all day, and their foundations sticks are so creamy and blend out so evenly through the skin!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.