BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
The eyebrow pots are really good! If you are looking for and eyebrow product and you want it to stay that will! Just make sure you use a good makeup remover so you won't pull off your brows. I thought it was a reasonable price because it last a long time because a little goes a long way.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
anastasia is my go too for eyebrow products lol My fave is the dip brow i would recommend this for long wear. Eyebrow pencil is good for fill ins or on the go. Regardless it gets the job done. I do feel like its a bit pricey and not much product when it comes
down to the eyebrow ✏️
Danny T.
Danny T.
Citrus City
This brand has everything I love! It's so affordable and amazing! I love the formulas and the pigmentation of every product I've tried from them! If they need help with improvements they should let me know I'll happily review some stuff from them! I definitely recommend this brand! I'm sure everyone will find something they love from them and have it in their own everyday look!❤☺️️ I know I do ❤️
RayZhawna M.
RayZhawna M.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics. This is my go to brand for literally everything. I use my cream contour kit for everything. I use it for contour, foundation , concealer , even brows. It's so easy to blend the colors and does not give off a chalky white hue like others
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is seriously hyped up. I mean it's everywhere on social media! For good reason though, it's unbeatable. It's really hard to use another brow product after using ABH. People will say there are dupes but there's not anything that quite compares. Their Modern Renaissance palette is the most exquisite formula of eyeshadow. It's perfection and just about ruined all other pallets for me, it's so glorious!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Clare, MI
I have one product from this company, which is the modern renaissance palette, and that alone is enough for me to give this company 5 stars. The colors are rich and vibrant, and the packaging is absolutely beautiful as well. I will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I have my loves and my dislikes. The ABH Modern Renaissance Pallet is TO DIE FOR! Amazing quality. However, I do NOT like any of their lipsticks. I do, buy a LOT of products from ABH. They, are pretty affordable for the quality of the product. More purchases and reviews to come.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tucson, AZ
I know Anastasia is the holy grail for eye brows, but I love her liquid lipstick. It is packed with pigmentation and lasts forever. It's competitively priced with all other liquid lipsticks, but I think it is a top-contender in the market. I've bought for myself and for others, and would again!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
Nothing could ever replace my Modern Renaissance palette. It is my baby!!! The colors scheme is so unique and beautiful and they blend out like a dream come true. The palette provides a beautiful range of shades that complement any skin tone. I will recommend this palette until I die!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.