BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Aimee C.
Oak Ridge, NC
I just recently switched to the clear Brow Gel and so far, I'm liking it. I was using Brow Gal and that stuff does. not. budge!! I heard great things about the anastasia one so when I ran out of my usual I decided to give it try. It's not as strong of a hold for me personally but I'm used to basically frozen in place kinda gel. I would recommend it if you don't need a ton hold.
Amanda D.
Newton, NC
I don't own much from Anastasia, but what I do have makes me want to go out and buy more! Their liquid lips are absolutely beautiful and have a matte finish that lasts all day! I've just purchased the MR pallet and I can't wait to try it out!
Samantha V.
Simpsonville, KY
I don't think theirs been a product from this Line that I've tried that I haven't adored. Their contour powder in fawn is my go to, and I love their cream contour kit as well. I use dip brow every day, and their eye shadows are so creamy and pigmented. My fave product is their liquid lipsticks, so pigmented with so many AMAZING shades.
M L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I have tried a few products Anastasia Beverly Hills . I love using the brow gel and they're tweezing kit works great. I have not had to replace them. Unlike the cheaper brands that I would replace every 6 months. I recommend you try these products
Madison F.
Athens, OH
The Anastasia company is best known for their brow products, and for good reason. I have the Dipbrow and Brow Definer, and both are so great to use and stay put on the brows throughout the day without smudging or wearing away. Their Modern Renaissance Palette is also a favorite, with one of the best eyeshadow formulas I've ever tried.
Naiomi G.
Chinle, AZ
I use their dipbrow pomade in shade dark brown, I love that it has staying power but I'm not a fan of its waxy texture. It's a little expensive when you think of how little you get, but you barely use any, I still have a bunch in mine and I got it half a year ago.
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I think this is a high end company whose products are very beneficial. The only con I have is the pricing on some of the dipbrows, I think it is difficult to purchase all the time. I shop there every time I run out of products, so I am a regular customer.
Renee W.
Seattle, WA
I haven't tried many products I just ordered the renaissance palette so I'm very excited to try I've heard nothing but amazing things about it they make the best eyebrow pomade really good quality products so you definitely get yours money's worth
Payton C.
I received their brow wiz pencil as a gift and there is a lot of product in it for a sample! I think it works great for a not so intense look but I feel like there are cheaper products that match the quality of this product so I'm not for sure if I'd repurchase
Samantha N.
Loganville, GA
ABH has come out with amazing products over the years. Their glow kits and brow products were the first things to pull me in. Since then, their eyeshadow palettes, liquid lipsticks, lip glosses, and brushes have taken my heart. I love this brand
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.