BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is seriously hyped up. I mean it's everywhere on social media! For good reason though, it's unbeatable. It's really hard to use another brow product after using ABH. People will say there are dupes but there's not anything that quite compares. Their Modern Renaissance palette is the most exquisite formula of eyeshadow. It's perfection and just about ruined all other pallets for me, it's so glorious!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Clare, MI
I have one product from this company, which is the modern renaissance palette, and that alone is enough for me to give this company 5 stars. The colors are rich and vibrant, and the packaging is absolutely beautiful as well. I will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Spencerport, NY
Nothing could ever replace my Modern Renaissance palette. It is my baby!!! The colors scheme is so unique and beautiful and they blend out like a dream come true. The palette provides a beautiful range of shades that complement any skin tone. I will recommend this palette until I die!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tucson, AZ
I know Anastasia is the holy grail for eye brows, but I love her liquid lipstick. It is packed with pigmentation and lasts forever. It's competitively priced with all other liquid lipsticks, but I think it is a top-contender in the market. I've bought for myself and for others, and would again!
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
Baytown , TX
I've tried other brow products, both drugstore and high end, but they didn't do the job, so I finally decided to give this a try and see if it was worth the hype. And it is!! It takes a few days to learn the best application method, but after that, it's a dream. I have thin eyebrows thanks to years of over plucking. But Dip Brow gives me beautiful brows that don't look cartoonishly drawn on.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I have my loves and my dislikes. The ABH Modern Renaissance Pallet is TO DIE FOR! Amazing quality. However, I do NOT like any of their lipsticks. I do, buy a LOT of products from ABH. They, are pretty affordable for the quality of the product. More purchases and reviews to come.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
THEIR BROW WIZ! THEIR HIGHLIGHTERS! THEIR LIQUID LIPS! THEIR FOUNDATION STICKS! What is there not to love about ABH?! They run a beautiful makeup line and nothing ever fails me! I believe they have the best highlighter palettes of ALL time! If you want to beam to the Gods....THIS IS IT!
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
My absolute favorite eyebrow product! It's so simple to use and doesn't give you a fake, over dramatic, drawn on look. There products help you get full, very natural looking eyebrows and most importantly won't break the bank! I would recommend this product to anyone I know!
Tracy C.
Tracy C.
Valley Glen, CA
Although I love the brow powder, I'm unsure if I will buy it again because the product has ingredients that are not that skin safe. The ease of use, staying power, and natural loo are all hard to say no to though...I may just repurchase. Unfortunately the little palette that came with three brow shades and three highlight shades is no longer available. That was the perfect kit!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??