BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Elizabeth V.
i love the brow pomade. i use it in graphite or is it granite. i can't remember and i don't have it with me, but it's the black one. I love that this product isn't heavy or thick on the brows. it's perfect for a beginner as i was about a year ago. love it
Olivia J.
Eugene, OR
I love this brand. Their dip brow is killer. It's my fav brow product by far and always lets me have amazing brows. They also have other great products like highlight and contour which I love. Pretty spendy but worth it because of the quality.
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Love, love Anastasia Beverly Hills. This is one of my favorite makeup brands. The Brow definer is the best. The eyeshadow palettes are beautiful. The shadows are really pigmented, long lasting, and blend really well. I love every product I've tried.
Ellen V.
ABH is a high quality, high end makeup brand. They are kind of expensive but definitely worth it. Their dip brow pomade and glow kits are a must have! I bought mine at Macy's, but you can also purchase from Dillard's, Sephora. And other places!
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Love love Anastasia Beverly Hills. The glow kit makes me look like a freaking sun goddess in the dead of winter. Their dip brow gives me life. Cannot go wrong with any of their products. I also love that the brand supports rupaul's drag race.
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
I am deeply in love with Anastasia! I love how pigmented these products are and product I absolutely love is there highlight palettes they are just to die for!! I will continue to buy palletes from this brand because they are just amazing .
Angela A.
Waxahachie, TX
I love the ABH contour palette, the powder one. I've heard the cream palette is a favorite for many as well. I've also heard a lot of great things about the dip brow and the liquid lipsticks but haven't tried them myself yet, but would like to some day!
Emily L.
Kaukauna , WI
I absolutely love this brand! Seriously one of the best companies I have bought from. I specifically buy my highlighters from them since they are AMAZING, but I definitely know they are known for their eyebrow collections as well. I absolutely recommend if anyone is on the fence about purchasing from them, do it! PLUS, they are CRUELTY FREE
Collina B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is an overall amazing brand. Most of their products are pricey but they are a "high-end" brand and their products really are worth the price. All their products are very pigmented and beautiful. My favorite is the ultimate glow kit.
Elizabeth J.
Love the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products. I've been using the pencil for years, and recently journeyed into the dip brow pomade, which I love as well. Both of these products are amazing quality, last ALL day and have great color payoff.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.