BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Erika S.
Erika S.
Bellwood
I'm not too obsessed with Anastasia because I feel like the texture of most of their powder products feel chalkie. I feel like it doesn't apply smoothly most of the time and doesn't blend nicely. Don't get me wrong tho because the pigment of their eyeshadow pallets are nice and so are the highliters. I love this one in particular, the pigments are to die for. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
I wish I were more of a ABH fan, I want to be so badly! The glow kit didn't impress me, for $40, I only use two of them. Modern Renaissance palette is beautiful, but the shades have a very small amount of product, and runs out quickly. I love Buon Fresco shadow, though, very beautiful for a base color!!
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
One of my other favorites. ABH is really popular for her brow wiz an pomades, but there are more gems then just those Instagram favorites. The modern Renaissance palette is by far the best I've ever used. I use this palette every single day the looks are endless an the actual shadows are so pigmented an buttery they basically blend themselves. I adore this brand. I highly recommend trying, but be mindful it is high priced.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

It has certainly been a great experience to try the products of Anastasia Beverly Hills and it has been a big surprise to see that they have a wider range of products than just the well-known and famous eyebrow products, which are certainly a real hit, They stay there. I certainly recommend you to stop by their website and take a look at their entire range.
Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
Anastasia is the queen of brows! Every single item from this brand is amazing. Their eyeshadows are the best on the market in my opinion. They are so pigmented and creamy and blend like a dream. Their glosses are so pigmented and their liquid lips are amazing. Cannot say enough good things about this brand.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
I have used several products from Anastasia and have not been disappointed. The brow size pencil is a staple in my makeup collection.
They pretty much are the best in all things brows! They have brought out other products such as contour palettes and lip glosses that are also quality! Love love!
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
I've tried their highlighters, liquid lipsticks, and dipbrow pomade. The dipbrow is my favorite. I wear the shade dark brown, it's so creamy and goes on easily. The lipstick in shade Pure Hollywood is pretty, but very dry. I have the Moonchild Glow Kit and I love every shade. Overall great brand.
Logan H.
Logan H.
Madison, WI
I LOVE ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS. I first fell in love with their contouring palette. But after I tried the brow definer, I knew this was the brand for me. The shape of the brow pencil is perfect for people who are just getting started filling in their brows. Great for beginners - super easy to use!
Emma L.
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
The Anastasia Beverly Hills contouring kit is my life. The "Light to Medium" palette is perfect for my fairly light skin, and the refillable pans are definitely a plus! The shimmery highlight color in the palette ("Sand") has TONS of powdery fallout, but otherwise this palette is great quality!
Aliece D.
Aliece D.
STOCKTON, CA
I only own eye shadows from this brand, but I think they are one of the best formulas out there. I have hit pan on a few of my palettes with is unbelievable with the amount of palettes I own. It just shows how much I love using them. Last all day, blend like a dream, pigmentation for days!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.