BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
I love ABH products. I use everything. I have the liquid lipsticks, the new matte lipsticks, the glow kits(Nicole's is what I love more) I have her concealer(my shade is .75) and it's so thick and creamy but blends beautifully. I use brow wiz (medium brown) because I have very little eyebrows but that makes me look like I have some. I also use the jet liners, and her eyeshadow palettes. (Subculture and Modern Renaissance are my favorites)
Rebelwarpaint A.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento, CA
Another one of my top three, holy grail brands. There is something about their limited edition palettes that the collector in me cannot resist. Amazing quality and one of the most pigmented shadow palettes I have ever used! Not the biggest fan of the formula of their liquid lipsticks but absolutely love the colors
June P.
June P.
Taylor, MI
If you want rockin' brows, Anastasia is the place to go! Comparitavly priced along with similar upper end brow enhancement products Excellent shade selection, self sharpening and retractable, slim applicator with a brow brush on the opposite end. The brow brush is in the shape of a mascara wand/brush, which in my experience, allows for better separation of brows compared to the traditional straight row of bristles. Super thumbs up!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
No Anastasia Beverly Hills is so Awesome 👏🏼 AND everything I want from them I spend so much money 💰 on my makeup 💄 from Anastasia Beverly Hills cause you always get great and amazing 😉 makeup 💄 that it's so worth what you pay 💰 for it!!!! You will never be disappointed with Anastasia Beverly Hills never 👍🏼👏🏼❤😍
Mitchell J.
Mitchell J.
Waukesha , WI
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite beauty brands, I love their eye shadow palettes so much along with their brow pencils, I am always impressed with their stuff, their prices are good as well, around any other name brand makeup, I will continue to give them my money for great products in return!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Amazing products from what've have sampled. I only have the glow kit at the moment but am loving it and people will stop me at the grocery store or at work to ask what "makes my face glow like that?" I really want to try more if this brand!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Although I have not tried many Anastasia Beverly Hills products, one product that I am in love with is their brow gel. I use it each day, whether I am going to work or going to a club. While it is on the pricier side ($22), it is long lasting and does not create white flakes, like some other brow gels do.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA
Okay. ABH. I use dip brow FAITHFULLY. I love the long wear. The pigmentation. The payoff. The way it glides on. Ughh I just cant. Secondly. The modern Renaissance Palette is by far my currently favorite. The so blendable. It gives me life. And last but certainly not least because you know that you can never highlight too much. Your glow kits though. Eeek. I love them. I need every single one. I have one currently. I use it regularly. Just keep em coming.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
The only company I'll purchase eyebrow products! They are pricy, but they have so many colors available. the cheeper brands eyebrow products has more red in to it. So after a while it gets really red at the end of the day... but with this company, I had not have any problems. My favorite is the Brow wiz!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
I wish I were more of a ABH fan, I want to be so badly! The glow kit didn't impress me, for $40, I only use two of them. Modern Renaissance palette is beautiful, but the shades have a very small amount of product, and runs out quickly. I love Buon Fresco shadow, though, very beautiful for a base color!!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.