BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
No Anastasia Beverly Hills is so Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ AND everything I want from them I spend so much money πŸ’° on my makeup πŸ’„ from Anastasia Beverly Hills cause you always get great and amazing πŸ˜‰ makeup πŸ’„ that it's so worth what you pay πŸ’° for it!!!! You will never be disappointed with Anastasia Beverly Hills never πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌβ€πŸ˜
Mitchell J.
Mitchell J.
Waukesha, WI
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite beauty brands, I love their eye shadow palettes so much along with their brow pencils, I am always impressed with their stuff, their prices are good as well, around any other name brand makeup, I will continue to give them my money for great products in return!
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
Amazing products from what've have sampled. I only have the glow kit at the moment but am loving it and people will stop me at the grocery store or at work to ask what "makes my face glow like that?" I really want to try more if this brand!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Although I have not tried many Anastasia Beverly Hills products, one product that I am in love with is their brow gel. I use it each day, whether I am going to work or going to a club. While it is on the pricier side ($22), it is long lasting and does not create white flakes, like some other brow gels do.
Kelli-Anne P.
Kelli-Anne P.
Williamsport, PA
Okay. ABH. I use dip brow FAITHFULLY. I love the long wear. The pigmentation. The payoff. The way it glides on. Ughh I just cant. Secondly. The modern Renaissance Palette is by far my currently favorite. The so blendable. It gives me life. And last but certainly not least because you know that you can never highlight too much. Your glow kits though. Eeek. I love them. I need every single one. I have one currently. I use it regularly. Just keep em coming.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington , NY
I wish I were more of a ABH fan, I want to be so badly! The glow kit didn't impress me, for $40, I only use two of them. Modern Renaissance palette is beautiful, but the shades have a very small amount of product, and runs out quickly. I love Buon Fresco shadow, though, very beautiful for a base color!!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
The only company I'll purchase eyebrow products! They are pricy, but they have so many colors available. the cheeper brands eyebrow products has more red in to it. So after a while it gets really red at the end of the day... but with this company, I had not have any problems. My favorite is the Brow wiz!
Becki D.
Becki D.
Phoenix, AZ
While I only have experience with their "That Glow" Glow Kit, I think that their products are great quality.
I'm not a big fan of expensive cosmetics, and their brand can be pretty pricey. But if you're willing to spend the money, I would DEFINITELY recommend!
The products are long lasting and beautiful.
Cayla H.
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
One of my other favorites. ABH is really popular for her brow wiz an pomades, but there are more gems then just those Instagram favorites. The modern Renaissance palette is by far the best I've ever used. I use this palette every single day the looks are endless an the actual shadows are so pigmented an buttery they basically blend themselves. I adore this brand. I highly recommend trying, but be mindful it is high priced.
Cioly F.
Cioly F.

It has certainly been a great experience to try the products of Anastasia Beverly Hills and it has been a big surprise to see that they have a wider range of products than just the well-known and famous eyebrow products, which are certainly a real hit, They stay there. I certainly recommend you to stop by their website and take a look at their entire range.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????