BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' line of liquid lipstick. I just ordered 3 more tonight. The formula is so creamy and it sets quickly. By the end of the day, I forget I have it on but it still just as lovely as it was first thing in the morning. I would definitely recommend buying their matte lippies. I am also eager to try their brow products.
Haley H.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
First of all, Anastasia is my spirit animal (she just doesn't know it yet). Every product she releases seems as though it is made for me! After I started following her on Instagram I love the brand even more. She will post pictures rocking her products and tutorial videos almost everyday. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the master of eyebrow products and anything else you could imagine.
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Anastasia is by far one of my favorite brands to use. It is a bit pricy but the products last for a while. The eye brow gel is my favorite product and is unlike any other gel I have ever used. The formula stays put all day, is not sticky like many other brands and comes in an array of colors as well as clear. I prefer to use the clear gel so I can fill my brows in with the exact shade I have with another brand of product that is a bit cheaper. I highly recommend!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Love love love ABH! They have the brow products on lock! I'm also a big fan of their lip glosses & liquid lipsticks. I also love their concealer, eyeliner, illuminators & A23 brush to apply. One of my favorite brands! I hope they come out with a new foundation, I'm not a fan of the sticks except for contouring. Over all, great brand!
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
BROWS ON FLEEK HIGHLIGHT ON SLAY!!!!! I s all i have to say about ABH. if you want the best brows ever you have to use abh. You can use any of the brow products, trust me i have them all and they all are amazing. I wouldn't say its the cheapest but its well work the price and you get your moneys worth as well with the highlighters.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I love eye shadows so I was beyond excited to pick this little gem up. I love every single color as well as the pigmentation of the shadows. And the brush so great! I usually I tend not to use the brushes that are included, but this brush is great at blending.
Maylanie S.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my go to for any and every occasion. I wouldn't say that I'm bold when it comes to eye shadow, but adding "love letter" to my bottom lash line for a pop of color has been my favorite trick. The colors are creamy and blendable. The brush that comes in the palette is surprisingly good quality as well.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Not only do I use her products, but I had the amazing opportunity to work one of her events. This was an amazing experience. My favorite products of her line is everything. I own from eyebrow products to face and lips and contour palettes as well her highlighters. Which are stunning amazing. You haven't tried her eyebrow product, what are you waiting for.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
2 words. Modern renaissance. I don't need to say anything more. It is my dream palette and I am so happy they made it permanent. You can't go wrong with almost any product you get. My only qualm is that I wish that the eyebrow products were numbered or named the same across the board so it is easier to find the right shade.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo
The best brow pomade ever! I only got a sample of it, but I loved it! It was so pigmented, so creamy, and it made a nice job at filling out my brow. I sadly did not put a cover back on it so it dried out! However, I will go buy a full size soon! I wish to try out more of the amazing Anastasia Beverly Hills products!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.