BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Haley H.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
First of all, Anastasia is my spirit animal (she just doesn't know it yet). Every product she releases seems as though it is made for me! After I started following her on Instagram I love the brand even more. She will post pictures rocking her products and tutorial videos almost everyday. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the master of eyebrow products and anything else you could imagine.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Love love love ABH! They have the brow products on lock! I'm also a big fan of their lip glosses & liquid lipsticks. I also love their concealer, eyeliner, illuminators & A23 brush to apply. One of my favorite brands! I hope they come out with a new foundation, I'm not a fan of the sticks except for contouring. Over all, great brand!
Sanquana S.
Sanquana S.
Altus , OK
BROWS ON FLEEK HIGHLIGHT ON SLAY!!!!! I s all i have to say about ABH. if you want the best brows ever you have to use abh. You can use any of the brow products, trust me i have them all and they all are amazing. I wouldn't say its the cheapest but its well work the price and you get your moneys worth as well with the highlighters.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
I love eye shadows so I was beyond excited to pick this little gem up. I love every single color as well as the pigmentation of the shadows. And the brush so great! I usually I tend not to use the brushes that are included, but this brush is great at blending.
Maylanie S.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my go to for any and every occasion. I wouldn't say that I'm bold when it comes to eye shadow, but adding "love letter" to my bottom lash line for a pop of color has been my favorite trick. The colors are creamy and blendable. The brush that comes in the palette is surprisingly good quality as well.
Jenn R.
Jenn R.
Not only do I use her products, but I had the amazing opportunity to work one of her events. This was an amazing experience. My favorite products of her line is everything. I own from eyebrow products to face and lips and contour palettes as well her highlighters. Which are stunning amazing. You haven't tried her eyebrow product, what are you waiting for.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Orono, ME
2 words. Modern renaissance. I don't need to say anything more. It is my dream palette and I am so happy they made it permanent. You can't go wrong with almost any product you get. My only qualm is that I wish that the eyebrow products were numbered or named the same across the board so it is easier to find the right shade.
Lili J.
Lili J.
San Diego, CA
The best brow pomade ever! I only got a sample of it, but I loved it! It was so pigmented, so creamy, and it made a nice job at filling out my brow. I sadly did not put a cover back on it so it dried out! However, I will go buy a full size soon! I wish to try out more of the amazing Anastasia Beverly Hills products!
June P.
June P.
Taylor, MI
If you want rockin' brows, Anastasia is the place to go! Comparitavly priced along with similar upper end brow enhancement products Excellent shade selection, self sharpening and retractable, slim applicator with a brow brush on the opposite end. The brow brush is in the shape of a mascara wand/brush, which in my experience, allows for better separation of brows compared to the traditional straight row of bristles. Super thumbs up!
Rebelwarpaint A.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento, CA
Another one of my top three, holy grail brands. There is something about their limited edition palettes that the collector in me cannot resist. Amazing quality and one of the most pigmented shadow palettes I have ever used! Not the biggest fan of the formula of their liquid lipsticks but absolutely love the colors
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??