BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL
LOVE this brand. The Modern Renaissance palette is the best eyeshadow palette that I have ever used. There is no kick back, no fallout and coverage and pigmentation is stellar. The palette comes with a double ended brush and a large mirror for application. Price point is very reasonable considering the product and I will buy again and recommend to others.
Monika S.
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
Only brow products I use-period. Give me that natural look I want with the drama I'm looking for at the same time. The only thing I don't love is the price. The brow wiz is around $20 I believe and while that is typical for the industry I go through them so fast that the cost kind of gets me. The liquid lipsticks are BOMB. Their texture during application and color range make me soooooooo happy cause they're drying but not terribly so. Love love love!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Anastasia has become one of my absolute favorite makeup brands, the quality is beyond compare, and the creators truly go above and beyond to crest amazing products. I know if I want consistency this is where to go. On a normal day I use at least 4 ABH products when I wear makeup, they are my go to's, and I love them! I can't say enough good things about this amazing brand, if you haven't tried anything from them yet, what are you waiting for?!?! I recommend this above any other makeup brand out there!
Andi H.
Andi H.
Brows and contour-ABH makes some of the best! I LOVE their brow powder duo-I use it almost every day to fill in my brows and it lasts all day and blends nicely. Their cream contour kit is to die for! Pigmented, but easy to blend and multiple shades to perfectly fit my skin tone! They can be a little on the pricey side, but nothing terrible. Great quality.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
So far I have tried two products from Anastasia Beverly Hills: their brow wiz and their modern renaissance palette. The brow wiz is one of my favorite brow products as it is very natural looking and easy to use. The Modern Renaissance is everything the hype makes it out to be: beautiful pigmented and perfectly blendable shadows perfect for both day and night looks. I can't wait to try more from this brand as so far they haven't let me down and if anything have exceeded my expectations!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
The ABH Modern Renassiance Eye Shadow Palette is LIFE. The colors are so pigmented and are so soft and creamy. This is my go to palette. I love all of the warm maroon and red colors in this palette. I think it really brings out the green in my eyes! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an eyeshadow palette with these kinds of warm reddish and maroon colors!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really, really lovely brand.

With eyebrows being arguably the biggest beauty trend as of late I think Anastasia is becoming a much more well known name.

The brow products are insane. Long lasting, great for all types of hair colors, shapes and needs.

So excited to see they are branching out a lot! I haven't tried any of the highlighters or products aside from brows, but I have only heard great things!
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. Dip brow because it really stay put, it blends nicely, it didn't look patchy. It last the whole day until you take it out. You have to store tight so it did not dry down, if dry, mix a little bit of oil into it and you should be good to go
Kim M.
Kim M.
I only recently discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows and I am in love. The color range is amazing and application a breeze. The eye shadows are buttery soft without being powdery and can be built for more intensity. I prefer building my own palette since most pre-made palettes contain a few shades I don't or only rarely use. ABH caters to that by offering fillable compacts in various sizes. Prices are comparable to other companies in that range. It is worth mentioning though that ABH offers amazing deals on Black Friday.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' line of liquid lipstick. I just ordered 3 more tonight. The formula is so creamy and it sets quickly. By the end of the day, I forget I have it on but it still just as lovely as it was first thing in the morning. I would definitely recommend buying their matte lippies. I am also eager to try their brow products.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.