BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Monika S.
Monika S.
Johnston, IA
Only brow products I use-period. Give me that natural look I want with the drama I'm looking for at the same time. The only thing I don't love is the price. The brow wiz is around $20 I believe and while that is typical for the industry I go through them so fast that the cost kind of gets me. The liquid lipsticks are BOMB. Their texture during application and color range make me soooooooo happy cause they're drying but not terribly so. Love love love!
Andi H.
Andi H.
Brows and contour-ABH makes some of the best! I LOVE their brow powder duo-I use it almost every day to fill in my brows and it lasts all day and blends nicely. Their cream contour kit is to die for! Pigmented, but easy to blend and multiple shades to perfectly fit my skin tone! They can be a little on the pricey side, but nothing terrible. Great quality.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
So far I have tried two products from Anastasia Beverly Hills: their brow wiz and their modern renaissance palette. The brow wiz is one of my favorite brow products as it is very natural looking and easy to use. The Modern Renaissance is everything the hype makes it out to be: beautiful pigmented and perfectly blendable shadows perfect for both day and night looks. I can't wait to try more from this brand as so far they haven't let me down and if anything have exceeded my expectations!
Alexandria M.
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
The ABH Modern Renassiance Eye Shadow Palette is LIFE. The colors are so pigmented and are so soft and creamy. This is my go to palette. I love all of the warm maroon and red colors in this palette. I think it really brings out the green in my eyes! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an eyeshadow palette with these kinds of warm reddish and maroon colors!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really, really lovely brand.

With eyebrows being arguably the biggest beauty trend as of late I think Anastasia is becoming a much more well known name.

The brow products are insane. Long lasting, great for all types of hair colors, shapes and needs.

So excited to see they are branching out a lot! I haven't tried any of the highlighters or products aside from brows, but I have only heard great things!
Illy J.
Illy J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. Dip brow because it really stay put, it blends nicely, it didn't look patchy. It last the whole day until you take it out. You have to store tight so it did not dry down, if dry, mix a little bit of oil into it and you should be good to go
Kim M.
Kim M.
I only recently discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows and I am in love. The color range is amazing and application a breeze. The eye shadows are buttery soft without being powdery and can be built for more intensity. I prefer building my own palette since most pre-made palettes contain a few shades I don't or only rarely use. ABH caters to that by offering fillable compacts in various sizes. Prices are comparable to other companies in that range. It is worth mentioning though that ABH offers amazing deals on Black Friday.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' line of liquid lipstick. I just ordered 3 more tonight. The formula is so creamy and it sets quickly. By the end of the day, I forget I have it on but it still just as lovely as it was first thing in the morning. I would definitely recommend buying their matte lippies. I am also eager to try their brow products.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Palm Harbor , FL
First of all, Anastasia is my spirit animal (she just doesn't know it yet). Every product she releases seems as though it is made for me! After I started following her on Instagram I love the brand even more. She will post pictures rocking her products and tutorial videos almost everyday. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the master of eyebrow products and anything else you could imagine.
Kasey R.
Kasey R.
Anastasia is by far one of my favorite brands to use. It is a bit pricy but the products last for a while. The eye brow gel is my favorite product and is unlike any other gel I have ever used. The formula stays put all day, is not sticky like many other brands and comes in an array of colors as well as clear. I prefer to use the clear gel so I can fill my brows in with the exact shade I have with another brand of product that is a bit cheaper. I highly recommend!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??