BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heather G.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Pallet and with a little bit of love it performed quite well. I chose the pallet for medium skin tones, and I love the coral color corrector shade for covering my dark under eye circles. The highlighting and contour shades are also quite creamy, but could blend a little more easily. All in all if you already love ABH, I say it is worth the extra effort required.
Jordon C.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
QUEEN! What more is there to say really? If you watch any YouTube makeup videos then you have probably heard about ABH. Her brow wiz is a cult favorite. I love soft brown. I always go back to it because nothing gives me the same control quite like the brow wiz. Her Modern Ren. Palette is one of my all time favorite purchases and the brush that comes with it is one of the best eyeshadow blending brushes I have ever owned.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Hands down best eyebrow products, shapeer, wiz and pomade are the best. I've also enjoyed their highlighters and liquid lipsticks and look forward to trying more products from their range. Wasn't as impressed with the contour kit. Not as much product for your money than the Kat von d kit and using quite a big brush for contouring means the small circle pans of color are difficult to apply to the brush
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
So I have full brows that don't need much so maybe that's why my review isn't higher. Truthfully I do like the products that I bought from them, but they weren't life transforming. The dip brow gives me that bit of help to keep my eyebrows on fleek but they wouldn't look like they were dying without it. Their concealer is very easily blended. And lastly their brushes are solid and worth the investment.
Kitty C.
Kitty C.
Bridgeport, CT
I rated ABH a star down because I've only tried one of their products which was the MoonChild Glow Kit however I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this glow kit it's gorgeous and I love the colors they glide on and are just very pigmented depending on what you use to apply. Super duper happy with it and I will be buying again and more from ABH
Christal A.
Christal A.
I purchased the brow dip and at first didn't care for it. But that was because I did not know how to use. Once I got used to it I fell in love. I purchased mine over a year ago and still have plenty left. I use daily so I'm always surprised when I see how much is left.
This is definitely a keeper for me and will continue to use. I always recommend to friends and family.
#favorite
Marissa Q.
Marissa Q.
Best eyeshadows I've ever used, along with Urban Decay. I love the modern Renaissance Palette, which was my first purchase from this company and it's my favorite product right now. I really want to try the dip brow because I keep hearing amazing things. I don't own any of the lipsticks, just the MR palette, but I wish they had more palettes available now because they're stellar.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Two words...Brow Wiz! I love this product! I always thought that tackling my brows was going to be such a pain and I would never be able to use a product in them that would look remotely natural. I am not a big fan of sharp looking brows but I do love to have darker, more prominent looking brows and the medium brown color ABH brow wiz is what I reach for to get that look.
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
Wow. Anastasia definitely has it going on. The brow products are hands down the best in the beauty industry. I'm currently crushing on the newest eye palette. The eyeshadows are so creamy, pigmented and stay on forever! and lets talk about the brow products. Ugh the brow pomade GIVES ME LIFE! Once I put my brows on I have no worries that it will stay put and stay beautiful
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Perris, CA
I love anastasia's products...their dip brow is unreal to me comes in many shades. They also have amazing lip products the matter liquid lipsticks are great not too dry on the lips but what is just the best for me is their lip glosses omg are they just the best they aren't sticky or uncomfortable they stay for a good amount of time with out having to reapply I love them
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.