BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lexie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful products. They are easy to put on and so smooth to use. I'd say they should work a little more on pigment in their eyeshadow. My favorite purchase was a black liquid gel eyeliner. I recommend this brand if you want higher end makeup products
Ashley T.
I love this brand. I have never been disappointed with any products I have used from them. I love the #12 brush to fill in my eyebrows, i love their dipbrow. It lasts a long time on my eyebrows and the pot. I love how pigmented it is. I love their glow kit. I love them
Caroline
Jacksonville, FL
I'm honestly obsessed with everything ABH. For Christmas I received the modern renaissance palette and the pigments are so amazing with firey warm colors. So amazing and creamy with so much pigment. If you're a lighter skin tone like I am, then you have to get this palette. Highly recommend and so good and pigmented. I'd call it the perfect palette.
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
i have used Anastastia brow products and tweezers. i have 2 sets of the tweezers. they are very expensive for what you get, but i like that they are thin and get the hair. however, they do wear out quickly and they do not have a free sharpening like some brands.
Josephine L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Brow Wiz is a MUST. My preferred eyebrow product, but a little pricey. I believe it's $21 now? And I literally go through one in a month. The newest product I am in love with is the Modern Renaissance palette. Colors are so beautiful and blend easily.
hailey l.
One of the best brands on the market. The price is good and quality is great. Their products can usually last you over a year. The brand is cruelty free and is also used by celeb makeup artists. Their dipbrow pomade is the best on the market for brows
Tatum B.
Kissimmee, FL
This brand is just fantastic. I have tried everything from its dipbrow, contour kits, eyeshadows, and it's all just out of this world quality. I cannot explain how amazing their eyeshadow palettes are, they just feel like butter and are extreamly rich and of course pigmented. Overall this is a definite fav and deserves a check mark on everyone's list!
Elley V.
Caldwell, ID
I love the dip brow! But everything else by this brand I'm allergic to! I've never been allergic to a makeup cosmetic line before. I break out in dry flaky skin and my eyes become swollen. Which is s bummer because the products are affordable and great
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
ABH creates great quality products and they're always worth your money. The dip brow is one of my favorite eyebrow gels, and their highlight palettes are super pigmented and worth every dollar. Definitely would recommend if you have the money to spend!
Lizabeth M.
Goodyear, AZ
Anastasia is one of my favorite brands! I have some lip gloss, eye shadows, brow products. Their eye shadows are so amazing. So creamy and pigmented and easy to use. The lip gloss is so opaque that it looks more like a liquid lipstick, but without the dryness! And I love the clear brow gel. Sets my brows in place perfectly! Overall, I love their products!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.