BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Stevie S.
Stevie S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Nothing compares to their brow products! Each time I've switched up my hair color there's a perfectly matched brow pencil or powder to complement. Gone are the days of wondering if my brows are adequately matching my hair. My favorite are the brow whiz pencils- having sparse and thin brows, they always look natural.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
I got a couple matte lipsticks for Christmas and a few of the lip glosses as well. The glosses are a little too sticky for me but still way better than other lip glosses. The matte lip sticks don't stay as long as I had hoped but the color is amazing in the ones I have and still lasts longer than standard lip stick.
Monika P.
Monika P.
Anastasia is one of my favorite companies! I love their contour kits and brow. The eye shadow palettes are unbelievable. Very pigmented and last all day. The colors are very bright and last all day. The brow products are amazing and they defiantly make them look as if you get them done by a make-up artist everyday.
Anna J.
Anna J.
Rexburg, ID
I feel that these products are far too heavy for those who have fair skin like myself. I used to use dipBrow pomade and my eyebrows constantly looked painted on. They need lighter shades to cater to us blonde and paler women! I still have not found a product I love from Anastasia. They all do last very long though.
Genevieve B.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I recently bough the modern renaissance pallet and the brow pomade, and I've fallen in loooooove with this brand. I love the brush that comes in the eyeshadow palette and the eyebrow brush you can get with the eyebrow product. I've also been using the powder eyebrow set and I love that too for a more natural look.
Rosann J.
Rosann J.
Tracy, CA
I use the brow wiz, dip brow, clear brow gel and the contour palette on a daily basis. I also use them on my clients because I love them so much. The Anastasia brow products are an absolute go to for me. The colors are rich and pigmented with staying power. The contour palettes apply smoothly and blend with ease.
Alaina W.
Alaina W.
My first Anastasia product was their brow powder and it does wonders. I love that it's a duo so I can mix and contour them like I want. Secondly, I just bought their new foundation sticks, which work amazingly with primer. Anastasia was one of the better priced brands for this option and it's still great quality.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I have every limited edition palette they've released and their all incredible. I especially like their concealer. Super full coverage beneath the eyes and its great. To clean up the brows or liquid eyeliner. Liquid lipsticks have an excellent formula. Lipglosses arent sticky. Lol this brand always gets it right.
shay M.
shay M.
ABH seems to be highly raved about as they do so deserve. Their products are favorable and have become a staple for most. Their eyebrow products are wonderful, but I find that their contour kit ends up looking quite patchy on me. I've tried blending with many different kinds of brushes, but haven't had much luck.
Madeleine O.
Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
I love all Anastasia products, I really can't stop myself. I have too many brow kits and brow pencils by now, but I love a strong brow and Anastasia is absolutely the rockstar in terms of defining brows. Ive been using the brow wiz for years and I honestly don't see I time where I will stop buying the from them!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.