BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kate R.
Cary, NC
I really love the eye brow kit that Anastasia offers. I feel that it makes your eyes brows look very natural but also very defined. Their makeup stays on longer than a lot of other brands I have tried. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is willing to pay for a high quality makeup.
Jeannette O.
What I have been able to use was always a hit. I've used both the brow wiz pencils religiously for a while before I discovered Wunderbrow but they still hold a special place in my heart and get used whenever I don't need long wear (gym, grocery store...). A bit pricy but still pretty worth it!
Nancy e.
Arleta, CA
This brand is absolutely amazing everything about there product is good! Have there glow kits pallet that glow and the ultimate glow and they are so perfect so pigmented rich. I used there lip satin it's perfect shades last long I really like this brand definitely buying more product from them
Gina R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Known for their eyebrows Anastasia Beverly Hills has grown into a lovely brand with their highlighters you can't beat moon child being one of my favorites and then you have there all day lipstick day it's amazing does not transfer does not go anywhere all day you have to scrub the lipgloss off
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use the Anastasia Brow Wiz, and it makes ME and wiz at doing my own brows!! There is no better product on the market than this one. I'm telling you, it will change your life! I can't wait to try more of this lines products because of its anything like that one, I'll be a life long customer!
Amanda U.
Fontana, CA
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills! It's in my top three brands! My favorite product is the dipbrow. I've had it for over a year now and it hasn't dried out or hit pan yet! I also love my modern renaissance palette. It has all my favorite eyeshadow colors and the eyeshadows are so easy to blend!
Kelsey P.
Franklin, MA
I do like a lot of the Anastasia products, their brow wiz is a cult favorite. I have definitely purchased and repurchased it a couple of times, but I've found a cheaper alternative from l'oreal which lasts longer on me, so I won't repurchase it anymore. But its still a great eyebrow pencil
Valentina h.
Medley, FL
Muero por los productos de Anastasia Beverly Hills. Son de la mejor calidad a demás de que son hermosos y duraderos. Si, son un poco costosos y ese podría ser su contra, pero siempre digo que es mejor pagar un poco más por algo que te durará mucho y que disfrutaras a pagar por algo que no.
Emma s.
Alameda, CA
This is a great over all brand. I love this company I have only purchase the brow definer in Medium brown which is wonderful. I can use this a little bit and my brows still look great. I have bought other people the newest glow kit and they love it. I would love to have a glow kit myself.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Anastasia has come a long way! I used to like her products, but recently everything she puts out is above and beyond! Everything works so beautifully, highly pigmented, long lasting products! Such beautiful and different colors from other lines! I'm so impressed with everything she does!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.