BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
jubilee c.
jubilee c.
i know the modern renaissance palette to be many a MUA & MUE's holy grail palette, and it's some of the best quality eyeshadows I've ever worked with, but it's a little overrated. as a brown girl, some of the colors swatch great, a lot of them blend fantastically, but then show up looking very similar to one another on my eyelid. i use golden ochre to set my browbone to crease area, but that particular colour kicks up a lot in the palette. the shadows are buildable and creamy, and it's a beautiful and versatile warm toned neutral palette.
Rey G.
Rey G.
Temecula, CA
I just recently received my MoonChild highlighter palette and may I just say WOW ūüėć these colors are holographic and out of this world. The only thing that's horrible is how quickly I have to stop packing it on so I don't blind someone! This is one of my favorite highlighter palettes I own and it's mostly for my love of holographic makeup. I have dark skin and the glow this gives my cheekbones and brow bone is phenomenal‚̧‚̧‚̧ highly recommended product! And best palette they've made so far, hands down!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Sycamore, IL
From their glow kits to their liquid lipsticks, Anastasia Beverly Hills has you covered. This brands highlighters really pop, their eyebrow products are amazing and my favorite to use every day. They also have a great selection of colors for their liquid lipsticks and glosses. The liquid lipstick formula is awesome. It stays put for a while and doesn't feel too drying. Eyeshadows from ABH are super smooth in texture and has very nice pigment, a little goes a long way. This brand has never disappointed me.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Bladenboro, NC
My favorite product from Anastasia Beverly Hills is the Modern Renascence palette. The eyeshadows are buttery soft and extremely pigmented. You just need a light hand to apply each shadow and they build up nicely. If you are into reds, browns, or oranges, this is the palette for you. The only downside is that there can be a bit of fallout on some of the shadows and my suggestion to you is to apply your eyeshadow first before your foundation and concealer so wiping away any fallout becomes much easier.
Kira D.
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown? Check. Brow Brush #...7? ...12? I don't remember, but CHECK. Crazy awesome eyebrow highlighting pencil duo? Check, check, and check. Anastasia is THE brand to go with for ALL your eyebrow needs. I can't believe I had never done my eyebrows before trying this brand. Now I feel so incredibly naked without ABH! Oh, and unless you want to look absolutely ridiculous: Don't get Dip Brow in Granite (the darkest black one)... I made that mistake and it was hilariously appalling.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
I love ABH!!! There are highlight palettes are my favorite I own 4 of the quad palettes! They are super pigmented and last all day! I also own the Modern renaissance and Mario eye shadow palettes the pigmentation is amazing and they are creamy and blend able! The colors are vibrant and they live up to all the hype! I also love their Better then Sex Mascara it's one of my favorite! The brow wiz is amazing it's my ride or die brow pencil! Over all ABH is one of my favorite brands I have not used 1 product by them that I did not love!!
Morelia C.
Morelia C.
This is one of my favorite brands. The eyeshadows are crazy good. Pigmented, blends easily, and little to no fallout. The glow kits are amazing and in my opinion not expensive for the quality and amount of product. The eyebrow product selection is amazing. I personally love the pomade. Long lasting! The brow gel is great for keeping the brow hairs in place all day. The only product I have tried and I am not a fan of is the liquid lipstick. Their formula can and needs to be improved. Some are good and others are a crumbly mess. I still have many products to try from this brand but overall my impression is good.
Manal A.
Manal A.
Torrance , CA
This brand is simply amazing I have two eyeshadows palettes, highlighter, single pan eyeshadows and matte lipsticks. Anastasia never fails to impress me. Their quality is fabulous and formulas are extremely pigmented. I'm a die hard fan of Anastasia products, and I can't believe how reasonable it is too. The amount you get in every product is sufficient enough to last for a long time. Anastasia never ever has failed to amaze me. I'm a loyal customer of this brand, always has and always will be.
Angel F.
Angel F.
I LOVE Anastasia's products. I haven't bought or own anything from them that i didn't like. I recently purchase the Modern Renaissance palette and Nicole Guerriero's glow kit and absolutely fell in love with it in an instant. This company doesn't disappoint. The formula of their eyeshadows are so rich and pigmented, you can easily build up colors. The highlighters formula are out of this world (i have the that glow kit & Nicole's). I also love ABH dipbrow pomade, it seriously gives me so much life. I would definitely continue purchasing makeup products from Anastasia Beverly Hills, and will definitely recommend to anyone!
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
When it comes to up and coming beauty companies, Anastasia Beverly Hills is absolutely killing it. ABH is literally the biggest, most followed beauty brand on Instagram, boasting over 11 Million followers. ABH President (and daughter of the founder), Claudia Soare (aka Norvina), boasts over 1 Million followers herself. Up and coming makeup artists call themselves the #RHOABH ‚Äď The ‚ÄúReal Housewives of Anastasia Beverly Hills.‚ÄĚ
The obsession is real. With that big of a seriously dedicated following, ABH has a direct communication line with their customers, and they have absolutely been killing it this year. Literally every time you blink they are launching something new… and BIG.. and culturally relevant.
Jamare S.
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am getting what I pay for?
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
bowen island
If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern renaissance or subculture, OR the new PRISM one?? Can’t pick Anastasia Beverly HillsAnastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow PaletteAnastasia Beverly Hills Prism Palette
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????
Ameryst F.
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
How does everyone feel about the new subculture palette ? I'm hearing spoooooo much bad stuff about it :( Anastasia Beverly HillsAnastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eyeshadow Palette