BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jazlyn E.
Louisville, KY
I love my ABH Contour kit, the colors are so good and you can buy the replacement pots because I definitely use some colors more than others so its easier than replacing the whole thing. I love the powder, I haven't mastered the creme palette yet though!
Erin H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
ABH has been a favorite for three years now. I have used the contour kit so much that it's literally falling apart. I love that I can buy refills for colors im running out of without spending money on a whole new kit. I also love Moonglow and the Brow Wiz.
Kristina C.
Los Angeles, CA
Stellar quality and value of products. ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my absolute go to. I wish they would bring the master palette by mario back. Eyeshadow singles also amazing, brow products are legendary. I haven't bought anything from them I haven't liked.
Esha P.
Hands down to best brow products! I use their products every single day! From there contour kit to their lipsticks are very good too and I wear the so Hollywood and peach nectar highlighter everyday! This brand is so innovative! I am not a fan of their foundation sticks or shadows but other than that I love them so much and recommend buying on Black Fridays sales!
Karreen B.
Grants Pass, OR
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes the best brow products around. I use the dipbrow exclusively as my everyday eyebrow product. I buy from Ulta. I've also used their single eyeshadows, and I LOVE the pigment and quality. Really nice products. I am a huge fan!
Denise C.
Absolutely love Anastasia everything from their brand is amazing the lipsticks there eyebrow stuff there I brought stuff is amazing especially their pomade and the modern renaissance palette is the best eyeshadow palette that is ever existed in my opinion
Amanda H.
I bought the Dipbrow pomade in shade medium brown. I love it. It's by far my favorite product to use on my brows. It matches my hair perfectly. It lasts all day and the application is smooth and seamless.
Lexi W.
MAPLEWOOD, Mn
Love love love this brand! Their glow kits are my absolute favorite! Their dip brow is to die for!! I love testing out all their new products. i dont think they could be any better then they already are! kinda spendy, but forsure worth it! Anastasia fan for life!
Alyssa R.
Conway, SC
I've been using Anastasia Beverly Hills products for a year now and I absolutely love them. I mainly use their contour kits. They have a fair creme contour kit that works amazing with my skin tone, the only complaint I have is that it's a bit hard to blend
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
Anastasia is well known for her brow products and eyeshadows, but all of her products are amazing. The eyeshadow formula is super soft and highly pigmented. The most recent palettes have been amazing, and keep selling out where I am! My favorite brow products are the Brow Whiz and the Brow Pomade. I can't wait to try more of Anastasia BH products. I highly recommend this brand.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.