BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

JayLynn E.
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love this brand!! The products are amazingly beautiful and well packaged. Eyeshadows palettes are pretty and very pigmented. Lots of fall outs so be very generous when you use it. A little goes a long way. They have one of the best eye brow pencils and gels. My go to product is the brow wiz in medium brown!! I just bought the Modern Renaissance palette and its one of my favorite one by far. I really want to get the lip palette and Nicole Guerriero Glow kit so I can shine like the stars. lol. There are many other great products that I'm very excited to try in the near future!! Love this brand!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is typically the first brand that comes to mind when you think of "brows", but they are killing it in the cosmetics industry right now. Their highlighter palettes & collaborations with big-name makeup artists are huge in the makeup world. I personally, LOVE their liquid lipstick formula & think it is one of the best of its kind. Their eyeshadows are some of my favorites as well. Of course, they're brow products are still KING. I literally never use anything else on my brows. Nope. Always ABH.

* Lipstick in picture is ABH Liquid Lipstick in Trust Issues.
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
AHHH ABH. My other go-to brand other than Too-Faced. I LOVE their Modern Renaissance Palette-the colors are beautiful. I also love their liquid lipsticks (although expensive). Their highlight palette is totally worth it-four larger highlights for $40 compared to one from Becca. I use the highlighters usually every day-they're not too over powering. I also have the contour palette, which is great but I don't use often. One thing though- the brush that comes with Modern renaissance is actually pretty terrible. I washed it once (gently) and the bristles were coming out left and right. Oh well, that was a bonus! I still need to try the brow wiz-but I'm hooked onto Benefit's brow products right now.
Ally L.
Ally L.
Dayton, OH
ABH is without a doubt one of my favorite high-end beauty brands. I have purchased a variety of their products and am always impressed by the quality. The Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is my holy grail eye shadow palette and it's the only palette I've ever hit pan on multiple shadows. I also own the ABH contour palette, which has quickly become a staple in my collection. The glow kits are perfect for a beautiful summery glow and their liquid lips are a beautiful mousse-y texture with a huge range of colors. I can honestly say I've never tried anything from this brand that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. I am so excited to try out their new liquid highlighters and I have been playing with the new Subculture Palette and so far it has exceeded expectations. I also intend to add a few of their single pan eyeshadows to my Z-Palette in coming months.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my favorite "mainstream" near-luxury cosmetics brand. What I love about them is that they are extremely consistent with their releases. Not only are they consistent, but they are diligent and you do not see them releasing a brand new eyeshadow palette or set every other month just to make profit margins higher... (*cough* Too Faced...) They take the time to create and formulate their products and it really shows when they release them. It's extremely rare for me to not like an ABH product I buy. If I ever dislike an ABH product I have found that it is usually because it isn't meant for my skin type, so it's never really necessarily been their fault. I use AT LEAST one of their products every day (my brow products) so it's an easy 5/5 stars for me. They are doing an amazing, amazing, amazing job!!!
Karis Q.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills has been blowing mind everywhere and if you haven't tried it you need to! Her brow products are the flipping best!! I have been looking for something to do my brows with for so long since I lost my Mac duo brow powder and highlight and no joke not 1 single pencil or powder I have tried has been the right color or texture. Her formula is just amazing!! Ladies go out and see what I'm talking about if you haven't already. Shes got one of the hottest eye shadow pallets out right now Renaissance, shes got liquid lip sticks, contour pallets(ALSO AMAZING), shes got a lot of stuff out right now. GO CHECK HER OUT!
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought the brow pomade from here. It said it was waterproof, which made me interested since I also have oily skin and my eyebrows always seem to be the second area affected by that. I was so surprised by how it worked! I could definitely see a difference in using something like this vs using an eyeshadow or powder to fill in and shape my eyebrows. And just to see how waterproof and long lasting it would be, I didn't remove it before going to bed. It was a bit lighter when I woke up, but still perfectly there. I am definitely recommending and will be trying more of their other products!
Mahogany W.
Mahogany W.
Of there is one thing I have to say about Anastasia is that the make the best Brow pomade in the world I recently was on my way to a competition this week end and my Friend brought the ABH dipbrow in the shade ebony( I usually use the kabrow by benefit) and did my eyebrows and may I say a little goes a long ways my eye brows looked so flawless with this product and it didn't transfer which is a plus . it stayed on until I was ready take them off this has to be one of the best out there and this company is bomb so I highly highly recommend this to anyone who hasn't used it
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I only have the Moon Child Glow Kit and while I am in love with the colors, I have to say I have some drugstore products that last way longer.  It seems like this is gone, without a trace, by the end of the night, while my drugstore products (that look and do the same thing) are still there like I just put them on.  Also after seeing what happened to people with the Subculture palette, it makes me a little put off to try anything else from this brand.  I also don't think the Modern Renaissance palette is all that great in quality either, it has a lot of fall out... Which is too bad because all of the colors look gorgeous.  I just can't justify spending money on something that is mostly going to dust away.
jubilee c.
jubilee c.
i know the modern renaissance palette to be many a MUA & MUE's holy grail palette, and it's some of the best quality eyeshadows I've ever worked with, but it's a little overrated. as a brown girl, some of the colors swatch great, a lot of them blend fantastically, but then show up looking very similar to one another on my eyelid. i use golden ochre to set my browbone to crease area, but that particular colour kicks up a lot in the palette. the shadows are buildable and creamy, and it's a beautiful and versatile warm toned neutral palette.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??