BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Haley M.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
I love my brow pomade. I'll have to try some of this brands other products.
CJ L.
CJ L.
Paragould, AR
Amazing brand. Everything about this brand is amazing. Highly recommended!!
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Best eye bro gel ever! It is a little on the expensive side, but I love it!
Meg C.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I love all of the Anastasia products. The brow pencil is the best out there
Nani L.
Nani L.
Miami, Florida
When you start to get interested in the world of makeup, you seldom realize how important eyebrows are.When you realize the importance of eyebrows, or when I realized its importance; I started to try all the products I found, and later I threw myself into the pool with the brand that is synonymous with the best eyebrows. Anastasia Beverly Hills.
BROW WIZIt was the first product I knew of Anastasia and made me even more interested in the signature. I remember remembering that it was the blonde Ash, now Taupe and quite clear, which I did not worry about, since I have fairly clear eyebrows and it fit very well. It has a size of 0.08gr. And costs € 17 approx.It lasted a long time and I was very happy with it. So I went back to buy it (to USA, via a charming person who brought me two and the palette I already reviewed of hourglass of the ambient light powders). And spend both again without any problems or any problems to rename you, nor the price, because I located them in two British websites very adjusted to the American price; Especially in large orders. (Beautybay and Net to Porter).I began to notice differences in my last order to Net to Porter, when I bought the Dipbrow pomade, the double brush with brush and brush, the transparent fixative and the tweezers. And I did not like to discover that they did not work for me as well as the previous ones ...The brow wiz when changing from "blonde Ash" to "taupe" had become greener, more waxy, and I found it harder to slip it between my hair, which I overlooked without much fuss until the sticky, wet heat of Asturias arrived .And I began to notice the differences for evil. I do not know how people survive the summer. I personally am sweating and a lot. Well this is one of the factors that affected me with the pencil. I have parts of the eyebrow that need stuffing and profiling, now more for another topic that I will comment below, and as the hours passed with sweat, those parts even went missing. That started to piss me off, and when I started the last one I had in the reserve, I discovered that the mine was coming out of the pencil, directly released when I opened it and I did not carry the pen by chance because when it was opened it shot a few inches into the dressing table. It was the icing on the cake. So I had no plans to replace it ever again and in my last visit to Mac I brought two veluxe to try. I must say that I recently bought Nabla's divine brow and I can not be happier. I have already heard several bloggers (one of my entire trust) repeating that it is an Anastasia clone, I am for saying that it is even better and for price are about € 12, but in Nabla I have the tone Mercury, the Venus that Is the clearest, for me, is too clear right now.It has gone from being a permanent and untouchable favorite for me, which I recommended to all humanity everywhere; To be a gross disappointment level. And I have clear that I do not think that I fall again tempted to buy it, because that of which it moves and the comments against them in the networks of which the subject of which separates the mine is very common, they give me but arguments for Take it out of the way like when you pull out a bandage; Of rennet.As I was dying the brow wiz and every time I liked the dipbrow, I always pulled as far as possible from the dipbrow..
Sana H.
Sana H.
Anastasia makes great products. I love everything they have for brows, I've used the dark brown dip brow pomade, the brow powders, along with the brow wax stick, brow gel, & brow wiz. I currently have dark hair so I went even darker and use the color Ebony A little product is all you need, and I have had my dipbrow for over a year. I still have a full jar and a lot of product to go.
I love their glow kits, I have the sundipped one which is my absolute favorite. The powder contour palette I have hit the pan in my favorite color fawn, I will probably replace the color because the kit is refillable.
I did not like the anastasia stick foundations. The colors oxidized a lot and left me looking oily and the foundation would slip off mid way through the day.
Other than that, I enjoy all of the anastasia products, the matte lip colors, concealer jars, brow items, and high lights are my favorite.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Where has this product been all my life? Growing up, I had giant eyebrows. I began having them waxed as a Freshman in High School when the trend was super-thin brows. Well, let's just say my brows were got mad at me and decided to never grow again. I have been filling them in for years with eyeshadow only to find that while rubbing an eye, I would wipe some of my eyebrow off, or as my friend pointed out while swimming, that she never realized I colored my brows until the water washed them off. Lol. So when I heard of Dip Brow, I needed to try it ASAP! There are a great variety of colors so that you can get a good match. It is WELL worth its price as it lasts for quite a while. It's extremely easy to apply and truly makes your eyebrows as full looking as you'd like. I love this product!!! #anastasiabeverlyhills #dipbrow #eyebrows
Dylan T.
Dylan T.
Hemlock Farms
Honestly so much ABH products are amazing. Some are more pricey than others but they're so worth it at the end. First off is the glow kits, they are so pigmented. It really gives you the nice glow, it's like angels touching your face. The eye shadow palettes are also extremely pigmented. I use the Modern Renaissance palette, trust and believe its never done a girl wrong. The orange shade(s) blended with the red shade(s) are honestly amazing. That's what I use mainly because using it so often, I know what colors to use to make the look pop. Also, the brown shade is good for filling in brows with as well. Its good just in case you have no other brow products. Then brow wiz is also a really easy-to-use product. One side has a blending tool while the other has the brow product. It's not like a pencil where you have to keep on sharpening, you just twist the brow product so you have just enough and BOOM! You got yourself a really easy brow that honestly takes less than 5 minutes to do. Overall, I'm gonna keep buying ABH products because they've simply never let me down.
Ashtin B.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I cannot say enough good things about Anastasia Beverly Hills. I started out with just the brow products, and they performed so so well that I have since purchased SO many products from ABH! My holy grail products (yes, HOLY GRAIL) are the moonchild glow kit, the liquid lipsticks (the best on the market in my opinion), ABH brow products (especially brow wiz and the pomade!), and the eyeshadows!! I get at least 8 individual eyeshadows every Black Friday during their sale! Usually $12, they come out to $4 each and they include a z palette for free!! The palettes (especially Modern renaissance) are fantastic quality and their packaging is just flawless! I've dealt with customer service one time when the tracking wasn't working and they were so sweet and professional! This is absolutely without a doubt my favorite makeup brand.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is such an amazing brand! #crueltyfree .. Their brow products are some of the best on the market. I started using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in dark brown which i purchased twice. Then i switched to soft brown. I do have auburn hair but i liked the way they looked. Recently i bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade auburn and i am hooked for life! Its so easy and quick to use once you get the hang of it! Also all of her glow kits are of great quality and work for all different skin tones! Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit .. i very highly recommend this brand!! Picture is of auburn dip brow!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.