BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Stevie S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Nothing compares to their brow products! Each time I've switched up my hair color there's a perfectly matched brow pencil or powder to complement. Gone are the days of wondering if my brows are adequately matching my hair. My favorite are the brow whiz pencils- having sparse and thin brows, they always look natural.
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
I couldn't live without their dip brow. Any of their brow products I need in my life. They are a pretty penny, but they last so long it is worth it. Eyeshadows are good, but expensive and the same quality you can get from many other places with a smaller price tag.
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
The best brow products EVER. I've used their brow pencil, which is amazing, and currently own their dipbrow and brow powder. Both are FANTASTIC products. The brow powder is like nothing I've used before and their eyebrow gel is also amazing and lives up to the hype. I also own the contour kit which is great quality as well.
Molly W.
Maitland, FL
This is strictly about the Moonchild Glow Kit. It is my new favorite beauty product of all time. The colors are out of this world, blue, green and pink highlights. They have a very subtle look but in the light the crazy colors shine through. Such a cool product!
Sydney T.
The DIP BROW is a staple when it comes to my brows! I've tried pencils and powder and they just weren't doing it for me! The dip brow is the perfect color for my brows and the stay on all day! Even post workout after I've sweated a bit! I won't use anything else!
Amanda G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the eye shadow palettes that Anastasia puts out. I already own two of them and plan on purchasing more sometimes soon. The eye shadow has fantastic quality and last on my lids without creasing. The price is awesome and I will be buying more sometime soon.
Gabrielle D.
Alexander, NC
A little on the pricey side but definitely a really great makeup line. Their dipbrow eyebrow pomade is one of the best out there. Stays put all day. You don't need to reapply and it's a really nice texture. Her contour cream palette is amazing as well. Just an overall really great line.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
This brand is amazing! I finally got a modern renaissance palette which is like the HOLY GRAIL of makeup and it is definitely worth all of the hype. It has amazing pigmentation and stays on very well. So far all the makeup I have tried with this brand shares this same level.
Karina C.
Albuquerque , NM
Product I used from ABH is the gleam glow kit pallet I do shop there once in a while and it's a very good quality I would definitely buy this product once again and I do recommend people shopping on here!👌🏼
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
I have their contour kit (pressed powder in light-medium). Oh boy does this stuff look fabulous! When you use up shades, go online and you can order them individually to replace. Functional, fabulous... you can't go wrong! Can't wait to try other products by them!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.