BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Amelia F.
Doral, FL
My favorite make up brand ever!
they take pigmentation REALLY serious as well as longevity. I would say you could buy any product from this line and the results are georgeous, I own most of this brand's make up and will ever repurchasing although is quite expensive.
Kaitlyn T.
Kings Mtn, KY
If I'm being honest I was not that impressed with my ABH contour kit.... is it just me? Maybe, but still I don't think that this was worth the price that I paid for it. But other products I have heard have very good reviews so i will probably purchase in the future.
Natalie R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is such an incredible brand and Anastasia is the queen of eyebrows! My favorite Anastasia product is the brow wiz. I always keep at least 2 of these on hand in medium brown. It is especially great for filling in the sparser tails of my brows
Jenna B.
Medina, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills has the best products I have ever tried! I am not on to my third brow wiz pencil from them! It fills in my brows perfects and blends out to make them look very natural. I also have the dip brow and that product keeps my brows in place all day!
Cynthia E.
San Diego, CA
The Dip Brow pomade is the best thing for brows! I don't know what I did without it. And I also love the Renaissance Palette. The colors are super blendable and pigmented and not to mention gorgeous! If you don't have that palette, go get it!
Demi C.
Whittier, CA
She is truly the brow master. I will only use these products and the #12 brow brush on myself and clients. So happy the line expanded. The eye shadows and lipsticks are incredible. The contour kit is the best. You will glow for days with the glow kits. I love it all!
Camila L.
Plantation , FL
I have an eyeshadow palate by Anastasia that is pretty good. I love the colors, but the formula isn't my favorite. I have oily kids, and the color disappears pretty quickly. I also had a brow pencil from this brand that again, wasn't my favorite but was still good.
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Recently purchased the blonde dipbrow pomade from Ulta Beauty. I love the quality of this pomade and it blended so easily. I also purchased the brow brush #12 that was recommended with this and it honestly did help apply the product more precisely. The only downfall was that the shade was still a bit darker than I expected for being the lightest shade, but I still love it!
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Brow queen! Her eyebrow products are my holy grail. I've purchased and repurchased. Not a big fan of her highlighters, they just didn't do it for me. Shadows are amazing though. Very pigmented but I do find myself having to reach for other palettes while using hers.
Kylie R.
Saint Augustine, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing. My three favorite products of there's is the glow kit, contour kit, and concealer. I use the countour kit everyday of my life it is so easy to use and is good for any skin tone. The glow kit is amazing if you want to be spotted from a mile away it is a beautiful highlight. I love this brand so very much and I recommend it!!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.