BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nadia A.
Denver, CO
Of course! This brand is the leading eyebrow brand that got the makeup artists going crazy. I love how natural their brow wiz look on my eyebrows. What I wish for this brand to bring more to the table is more creative and reliable products. But overall, a great brand.
Elizabeth B.
Trussville, AL
I used the brow wiz, and I was a smidge disappointed in how much coverage I got for how expensive it is. I want more wow brows, but this only filled them in the lightest amount. I'll be shopping other brands from now on for a pencil like this. It also breaks too easily!
Jade G.
Piscataway, NJ
This brand keeps my eyebrows looking great every single day. I use the brow wiz everyday to fill in my eyebrows. I get complimented on my eyebrows everyday. Great quality and looks very natural. The only brand I use for my eyebrows. You definitely get what you pay for.
Eve G.
If I had to choose one beauty line to wear for the rest of my life, I would have to pick Anastasia Beverly Hills. It's so difficult not to love their products, because they are always the best of the best. Their eyeshadows are so pigmented and beautiful, their eye brow pomade stays on all day, and their foundations sticks are so creamy and blend out so evenly through the skin!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
This brand has the best eye brow kits ever! They will last you a long time and the quality is perfect. I would totally tell my friends that if they needed a new eyebrow kit to totally shop here! cannot go wrong with how good the makeup is. I will totally shop here again
sydney j.
anna, TX
this lipstick, milkshake, has its perks... beautiful color but it's a matte so when i apply it to my lips, it gets thick and chapped looking. it is best worn over another lipstick and used as a highlighter in the center of the lips. love this brand but was not impressed with how it stayed on.
Damarys M.
Sun Valley, NV
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many good products. I have beyond many products by Anastasia Beverly Hills. The pros to Anastasia Beverly Hills is that you get so much product in one single product. The cons is that they need to come out with more surprises. I personally think it's totally worth the price and I definitely will go by and buy some more products by them because they are just that amazing
Leah R.
Damascus, OR
I absolutely adore this brand and will always continue to use it as long as I possibly can. Fair cream and powder Contour kits are a amazing quality and very reliable for a gorgeous look in Finish. The Brow Wiz is also an amazing product that I highly recommend to everyone who wants gorgeous full "fleeky" looking Brows. Anastacio Beverly Hills never ceases to disappoint me.
Walida D.
Ft Washington, MD
Anastasia Beverly Hills' Dipbrow is my holy grail for my everyday brow routine. I've loved and depended on this product for over 5 years now and I haven't turned away from it since the very first time I used it. I have/use the dipbrow in two different shades, Ebony and Chocolate. Love it!
Jenn L.
Oil City, PA
ABH has been known for outstanding brow products but everything from this brand is incredible! A pricier high-end brand but completely worth the money. You can't go wrong with the Glow Kits, liquid lipsticks, dipbrow, and brow wiz. You won't be disappointed with ABH
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.