BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
I love my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow brushes... they blend so nicely. I also like the setting gel - it gives a finishes look without making my eyebrows look stiff and hard. Unfortunately, I do find that the brow dip hardens up too quickly - but that may just be in the colder months. I find it much easier to use in humid/warm weather.
Rosalinda M.
Fresno, CA
Anastasis Beverly Hills Cosmetics have been the rave of 2016. My favorite products being their glow kits. I do not shop here often but when I do I always find a new products I love. Shopping this brand is very fun and easy and I will continue to look into their products.
Kat P.
My trusted brand for brow shaping and highlighter palettes ! The Brow pomade is just amazing. I buy one jar and it lasts me for SO long... It never dries out on me which is something an impressed by. I usually finish it off with the eyebrow gel.

Their Moonchild Glow kit is amazing also. I am in love with it. High quality, high payoff, and gorgeous! A little goes a long way with the product.
Dalia T.
Anastasia has my heart! I love the dip brow pomade! I use it regularly on my eyebrows and the product last me so so long! It's a little expensive but trust me when I tell you that the product will last you so long! I also love their lip products very very worth your money!
Kim M.
Highland Park, NJ
ABH Is such a beautiful and elegant brand. All their products are excellent quality and well priced. They've really stepped up their game with the Modern Renaissance Palette, the Master Palette by Mario, and their brow pomade. They have beautiful liquid lip colors as well.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love Anastasia Beverley hills I've been using their brow products for years!! The brow wiz was the very first brow product i purchased! I also love there brow pomade!! It has lasted me forever! An they have some gorgeous highlighters!!! I recommend this brow to anyone!
Chloe C.
Lexington, KY
Anastasia Beverly HILLS has opened my eyes to brows! Who ever thought that brows would be so important as an adult lol the struggle has been real but I jumped on the band wagon fast and practiced practiced practiced!!! The products are worth every penny! And I love her powder contour pallette as well.
Nicolle S.
las pomadas para cejas y lapiz para cejas de anastasia beverly hills son lo maximo , te dejan las mejores cejas que puedes tener para impactar a cualquier persona me encanta los colores de gama alta , llos precios son altos pero valen la pena de todos los puntos de vista
Chantel M.
The only thing I've used so far from this brand is the brow gel that I got in my Sephora Play! box. However, I liked it so much I bought the full size. It definitely keeps your brows on point all day long. It is a little crunchy but I don't mind because it holds so well.
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Anastasia of Beverly Hills is all about brows brows brows and they are stellar at them. I can't even count how many brow wiz's I have gone through. Their eyeshadows are amazing too as are their highlighters. I have not one bad thing to say about ABH and will always be a loyal customer.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.