BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shemara S.
Shemara S.
Gaithersburg, MD
The dipbrow Pomade is soft and creamy consistency makes it easy to pick up with a brush and it applies to Italy and you only need a little to get a lot of color also hit where is well with outfitting or smudging the Brows remain soft throughout its weird time and the darker Shades can be used as a long wearing gel eyeliner
Jane K.
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
I have yet to find any brow products that hold a candle to Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I have the Dipbrow Pomade, the Brow Definer, and have bought the Brow Wiz at least four different times. I'm very interested in trying the powder, and will probably purchase that when I am finished with my Brow Definer and Dipbrow.
Tina M.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I've only used this brand for an eyebrow pencil. I've noticed whenever I get my brows done some place that they always seem to use Anastasia Beverly Hills as well. I guess everyone agrees with me. The color matches my brow perfectly (dark brown, almost black). As far as eyebrow pencils go, I definitely recommend Anastasia.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the best brow product I've ever used. Makes my brows look more natural than any product on the market. I use Taupe and it looks SOOOOOO natural. Small tip allows for precise brow strokes. It's $$, but I'm going back to it after I finish what I purchased to replace. THIS IS THE BROW PRODUCT YOU WANT IN YOUR LIFE!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Rochester, Pa
I have only ever tried one thing from this company because they are pretty expensive but it was the dipbrow pomade and when I first started using it I really liked it but I found that it went dry pretty fast and I hardly use it anymore. I would like to try more of their products but for now they are out of my price range.
Katy H.
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Anastasia Beverly Hills, brow wiz is my ride or die when it comes to filling in my brows!!! They have so many shades so you don't get stuck "trying" to make your brows match correctly!! Great pigmentation while not being to waxy and a nightmare to work with!! Looking for a easy and awesome brow product this is for you!!!!
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite make up lines. They make the best eyebrow products on the market. My current obsession is the Anastasia Modern Renaissance palette. The colors are so pigmented and easy to blend. The palette has many neutral every day colors, but also has fun pops of pink and dramatic colors.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Riverside, CA
I have recently gotten the Anastasia glow kit which is amazing. I love how the product delived its purpose and how long lasting it was. Thats the first iteam ever got and i would buy more from them. I even recommend the beauty brand to one of my friends and they love it was much as me. Would really recommend this brand!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love all of their products, but if I have to pick one thing it would be the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. It is so gorgeous and super pigmented. I get tons of compliments when I wear it everytime. I love all the pinky undertones and nude shades that's in the palette. Its a must have in any makeup collection!
Asia F.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
Anastasia B.H. has a huge hype. Brow products? Worth it. Face products? Not so much. As much as I want to love their highlighters, I can't help but say that they are pretty chalky and hardly blind people. They are very subtle. Which isn't something I want to be. On the other hand, the brow pomade will do you no wrong!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????