BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jenny B.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is seriously hyped up. I mean it's everywhere on social media! For good reason though, it's unbeatable. It's really hard to use another brow product after using ABH. People will say there are dupes but there's not anything that quite compares. Their Modern Renaissance palette is the most exquisite formula of eyeshadow. It's perfection and just about ruined all other pallets for me, it's so glorious!
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
It all started with the Brow Wiz pen, which I've used up twice now. The brow gel is perfect! Strong hold but totally natural looking. I'm thinking about getting on of the eyeshadow palettes but they're never in stock! I'll just have to be patient... I'm sure it'll be worth it.
Gigi F.
ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already. ABH is great if you didnt know already.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
When I first discovered ABH, I remember thinking it was a brow-based brand that I was envious of. They have expanded so much since then, & in in LOVE with their eye-shadow pallets, & liquid lipsticks too. So pigmented & never disappoints me. Would recommend to any beauty lover!
Geri Liz L.
The eyebrow pots are really good! If you are looking for and eyebrow product and you want it to stay that will! Just make sure you use a good makeup remover so you won't pull off your brows. I thought it was a reasonable price because it last a long time because a little goes a long way.
Logan M.
Philadelphia
Top-of-the-line cosmetics. Truly, this brand has it all. Some of the best brow products, some of the best shadows and highlighters, some of the best practices. For what it's worth, it's not even expensive. You'll find the same quality with Dior or Givenchy but at a lower price.
RayZhawna M.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics. This is my go to brand for literally everything. I use my cream contour kit for everything. I use it for contour, foundation , concealer , even brows. It's so easy to blend the colors and does not give off a chalky white hue like others
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
I have my loves and my dislikes. The ABH Modern Renaissance Pallet is TO DIE FOR! Amazing quality. However, I do NOT like any of their lipsticks. I do, buy a LOT of products from ABH. They, are pretty affordable for the quality of the product. More purchases and reviews to come.
Miriam G.
Baytown, TX
I've tried other brow products, both drugstore and high end, but they didn't do the job, so I finally decided to give this a try and see if it was worth the hype. And it is!! It takes a few days to learn the best application method, but after that, it's a dream. I have thin eyebrows thanks to years of over plucking. But Dip Brow gives me beautiful brows that don't look cartoonishly drawn on.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
The are the best when it comes to anything eyebrows. I love their dip brow pomade, and their stencils. I have also been to their eyebrow waxing salon in nordstroms, and it is super lux. Very expensive to have your brows done there though. Their contour palettes are awesome too.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.