BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Katy K.
Chico, CA
I'll be honest Lou Teasdale's makeup assistant Lottie Tomlinson did a makeup tutorial using Anastasia Beverly Hill's dip brow and lips gloss in Pure Hollywood. I went and gave their their products a try and feel in love. Everything they do is pretty amazing and I love the company!
Angelica G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Omg I don't know where to start this is all I use for contouring !!! I love this brand it's my favorite the cream kits and concealer are wonderful I love the powder contour kit always and the highlighter are so beautiful and they stay on along to the makeup is supper easy to blend I haven't tried out there liquid lipsticks yet but I will soon I would recommend all there beauty products !
Krista J.
Amery, WI
Anastasia has great products overall! Their Modern Renaissance Palette and self-made palette are amazing! I've never tried their brow products, but I've only heard good things about their brow products, which is what Anastasia is well-known for! Their eye shadows are part of my holy grail eye shadows.
Jill G.
What can I say. I got a sample from Sephora of the medium ash dip brow and it's amazing. My brows are the best because of Anastasia Beverly Hills. Dip brow with a little bit of Benefit's brow pencil and you will have the best looking brows ever! Defiantly something to repurchase!
Annie D.
Oceanside, CA
I use the Anastasia eyebrow brush and powder. Not a big fan of it and it's way too over priced! This is the only product of their's that I have tried and honestly I wouldn't try it or any other again. You're spending way too much money on a simple make-up product! Do not recommend
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I have the brow products and they have done wonders for making them look flawless. My wishlist is the palette. A bit pricey but I am sure worth every penny. youtube gurus seem to think it's gorgeous and easy to blend so now I want to purchase. Highly recommend the brow products.
Yess M.
New Jersey
I currently use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz. I purchased it at Sephora and I had a great experience with their beauty experts. Great quality. I recommend this brow wiz because Anastasia is known to be the queen of brows :)... Sephora has a great section for this line.
N. Y.
Very high end make up company. Has very great products from amazing lip kits, to my favorite contour kit (glow). Anastasia Beverly Hills has great eyeshadow pallets also. I've never been to the actual shop in the city but I purchase there product from Sephora almost on a regular basis.
Christina H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love the brow pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills. It has really helped tame my crazy brows and I can leave the house with a little bit of this and some mascara and feel like a million bucks. A little goes a long way with her products so the price is good for how long it lasts.
Joy W.
Clare, MI
I have one product from this company, which is the modern renaissance palette, and that alone is enough for me to give this company 5 stars. The colors are rich and vibrant, and the packaging is absolutely beautiful as well. I will definitely be purchasing more from them in the future.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.