BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alyssa B.
Ironton, OH
The only thing I have tried from Anastasia is the dip brow. I received the dip brow and the eyebrow brush as a Christmas gift and the dipbrow lasted me months. It's around $18, which may seem expensive to some, but i'm telling you it lasted me MONTHS and I do my eyebrows every single day.
Terrah M.
Charleston, SC
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products. The brow and eye liner products are my favorites, but I was surprised at how much I liked the lip products too. I could be wring, but I feel like the Anastasia products are a tiny bit less expensive than most brands, but the quality is still great.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Love love love Anastasia Beverly Hills! Their products are amazing. I used to only buy brow products from them but they're stepping up their game big time!! Their glow kits are amazing and I have a few different eyeshadow palettes and they are gorgeous! Can't go wrong with any of their products!
Yui O.
everybody talk about ABH. well, their eyebrow wiz is the best. thier package is gorgeous. thier eyshadow palette is always sold out, yet still people like the texture and shade and color. it is perfect. their liquid lipstick is too dry out your lips, but color always match with any skin tone.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
I love this brand, but I don't think it's quite worth all of the hype it receives. I think that the prices on most of the products are a bit ridiculous, especially when other luxury brands offer similar products for much less. That being said, at least the quality of the products is good.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
This is a absolute great product. I love this product as I use it everyday. I get it everytime I go to ulta and I will get it again. I get the brow products and its amazing. I would make it a little cheaper is my only cons but other that I love it. I would definitely recommend to others.
Jena C.
Huntington, WV
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil and a few of the liquid lipsticks. The eyebrow pencil is so great and helps create hair like strokes and it is easy to blend out with the brush on the other end. The liquid lipsticks are also very pigmented and stay on for most of the day!
Racheal P.
I love their contour kit. I use it almost everyday it's so pigmented and blends so nicely. The brand is more on the pricier side but the products are definitely worth it. I recently purchased the modern renaissance palette.
Monica D.
Brow queen for a reason! The dipbrow is my favorite product from ABH. It gives my brows a nice and crisp look that I aim for. People are often scared to use the dipbrow because it can be too much too fast. I would recommend to work slowly and comb out anything that seems too dark for your liking.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
I have used several products from Anastasia and have not been disappointed. The brow size pencil is a staple in my makeup collection.
They pretty much are the best in all things brows! They have brought out other products such as contour palettes and lip glosses that are also quality! Love love!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.