BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jamie L.
University Ht, OH
The Dipbrow pomade and number 14 brush are amazing products! I can't believe I've gone so long without trying these. The Dipbrow is so long lasting and really makes my brows look amazing. Combine a great product like Dipbrow with the perfect brush, I'll never use anything else for my brows.
Ashley F.
The Anastasia Brow Wiz is the brow product that I will live and die by! I have not found a brow pencil that works just as good or even better than this one. I like the waxy texture, and the pencil does last me quite a long time. Some of the creamy ones make me feel like I'm blending it off.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of those staple products you always have in your arsenal. From their creamy brow gel, that is always number one to their Lipsticks. The long wear their products have is incredible and I highly recommend them! Although more expensive, still completely worth it.
Asia G.
Toledo, OH
I have a few Anastasia Beverly Hills products, and they are some of the go to items in my makeup collection. I ordered all of this products from the Anastasia Beverly Hills website and received everything in a timely manner. all of the products have good quality and last a really long time. I would suggest for anyone to shop here.
Megan L.
Marbury, MD
This brand is another brand that is ever-evolving and constantly coming out with new and improved products. Their brow products are amazing as well as their stick Foundation, their eye shadows, and their glow kits. There are definitely a lot of products from this brand on my wishlist right now.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
The Brow Wiz is the best eyebrow pencil that I have ever used. It glides on so smooth and has the capability to do really intense brow looks and really natural brows looks as well. Also their clear brow gel is just as equally amazing. It is the only brow gel that can keep by brows in place all day.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Anastasia Beverly hills is not only the brow queen but now she's the eyeshadow queen in my eyes. Her formula is by far my favorite! I always use one of her pallettes daily and of course her brow products! Everyone needs Anastasia's modern rennaisance pallette in their collection, it's gorgeous!
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
I have yet to find any brow products that hold a candle to Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I have the Dipbrow Pomade, the Brow Definer, and have bought the Brow Wiz at least four different times. I'm very interested in trying the powder, and will probably purchase that when I am finished with my Brow Definer and Dipbrow.
Tatyana W.
Mesquite, TX
Every product I have purchased has been stellar I mean literally people lol the brow products are my favorites all the way down to the contour palettes they give you a Kim kardashian feeling 100% everything there does the trick by fleeking brows and having a snatched contour and highlight
Steffie B.
You won't need any other brand to look to your brow needs; ABH can do it all. No other brand is so consistently good throughout their entire product range. While the price may seem high for relatively little product, it really is worth the price. Glad they are expanding to more products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.