BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I used to only use the brow products from this company but have recently become obsessed with their eye shadows and their liquid lipsticks. I love the formula of the lipsticks because they aren't drying and last all day with only having one or two touch ups. Good products that hold their value.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Brow products, highlighters and matte liquid lips are my Anastasia products I couldn't live without. Yes, they are on the pricier side but I have found all of the above to be well worth the price. I am always happy to splurge on products that are worth the money and Anastasia products definitely fit the bill.
Devin A.
Summit, NJ
I love anastasia products for my eyebrows. First, I use their eyebrow tinted gel when I'm feeling lazy and don't want to fill in my brows completely. It's such a quick way of transforming them and making them look so much better. I use the dip brow when I'm going all out. Both effects are fantastic.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
Very good quality products, especially the brow products. They are priced similarly to most other brands but have a much wider shade range. They also carry some really great eyeshadow palettes. Only con is that I wish they offered a wider variety of products! I'm sure they would all be awesome.
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil to fill in my eyebrows every day. I use the shade soft brown and it perfectly matches my hair color. This product is not expensive at all and it is such a great product. I have recommended this product to everyone I know and they all love it too!
Emma L.
Trumbull, CT
The Anastasia Beverly Hills contouring kit is my life. The "Light to Medium" palette is perfect for my fairly light skin, and the refillable pans are definitely a plus! The shimmery highlight color in the palette ("Sand") has TONS of powdery fallout, but otherwise this palette is great quality!
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
I only own eye shadows from this brand, but I think they are one of the best formulas out there. I have hit pan on a few of my palettes with is unbelievable with the amount of palettes I own. It just shows how much I love using them. Last all day, blend like a dream, pigmentation for days!
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE Anastasia Beverly hills products. I have the contour kit and Dip Brow. I always get compliments on my make up when I use her products. I love how you literally only need a tiny amount of dip brow gel to get perfectly shaped amazing brows. Seriously this one pot will last me forever.
Dominique C.
I love this brand! I have a contour kit and most of my brow products are ABH. It is worth your money! Anastasia is KNOWN for brow products and I can certainly tell why. I have always used her brow powder, brow pencil and brow gel for my brows and I have not turned back. 110% would recommend.
Rebecca R.
I have yet to try a product from this line that I did not like. I truly have holy grail products from this brand and try to stay atop of their new items. From the packaging all the way to the quality and formula, I find this brand has excellent items along with items that are beyond excellent.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.