BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Paola N.
Paola N.
San Ysidro, CA
Eyebrow gel is my favorite product of this , is a perfect for my customers im a makeup profesional
Emily H.
Emily H.
Mineola, TX
Love their contour palettes and their brow gel! It is a little pricey but worth it for the product
Zoey V.
Zoey V.
i love Anastasia products. They all are very high in quality and they have great customer service.
Jade O.
Jade O.
Towson, MD
Love love abh ! My first contour kit was from abh and I've loved every thing I've tried from them!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Northwood, NH
I have only tried the brow pomade but that alone has me sold. The product is amazing and brilliant
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite eyebrow brands. It could be pricey but it's well worth it. Just can't go wrong.
Rachel Z.
Rachel Z.
Horsham, PA
Highly recommend this brand! Some of my favorites are their brow products and contouring palettes.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cowen, WV
This is one of my go to brands for a lot of items in my makeup station. Amazing quality products!
Haden L.
Haden L.
Fort Worth, TX
The brow dips are everything . Perfect brows everytime and the product has a great amount of use.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Me encantan los labiales de esta marca son super pigmentados, olor super agradable duran bastante
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.