BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
This is by far my favorite liquid lipstick. It is matte and stays Forever! I don't have to cake it on to get the desired color so one tube lasts a long time. I will most likely stay with this brand for my lipstick in the future. The price is reasonable as well compared to other liquid lipsticks.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
I've tried their highlighters, liquid lipsticks, and dipbrow pomade. The dipbrow is my favorite. I wear the shade dark brown, it's so creamy and goes on easily. The lipstick in shade Pure Hollywood is pretty, but very dry. I have the Moonchild Glow Kit and I love every shade. Overall great brand.
Shanna N.
Tucson, AZ
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brand has amazing products, primarily the brow pomade. It is pretty pricey, but lasts forever and stays on all day. It is so easy to apply and looks so natural, and the brush they sell with it is amazing. Every product I have tried from this brand is very high quality.
Mitchell J.
Waukesha , WI
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite beauty brands, I love their eye shadow palettes so much along with their brow pencils, I am always impressed with their stuff, their prices are good as well, around any other name brand makeup, I will continue to give them my money for great products in return!
Donna Belle I.
Dublin, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills carries the best brow products, hands down. I use their brow gel nearly every single day and for days when I'm in a rush, I can easily swipe these products over my brows and I'm left with a perfectly full set. It's easy and I would highly recommend this product to anyone!
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
I have used Anastasia's Brow Express Pallette for years now. I wish it came with more of the lighter color, but I can make due with what I am given. The palette comes with two brow powder colors, wax, and a highlighter, to ensure perfect brows even when you aren't applying a full face of makeup.
Cassie C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills can be purchased at Sephora or Ulta. They have a variety of makeup items, but the brand is probably most well known for their eyebrow products. I actually have never used any of the ABH eyebrow products, but I absolutely love their highlighting palettes and liquid lipsticks!
Andrea l.
Las Vegas, NV
i really like the foundations sticks, they provide great coverage and have a wide range of shades so i can always count on them for my kit fillers.
McK M.
Seattle , WA
I can't speak enough about how much I love the Brow Wiz pencil from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I bought it after finding out it's what all of the Kardashians use to get their signature brows. And, let's be real, if a product is good enough for ALL of the Kardashians, you know it's got to be good.
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
I dip my brow with dip brow. I love how versatile this product is. I can go super light handed to add stubble definition to full on ham and brows will be on fleek for days. I just love how silky smooth it goes one. One downside is you gotta work fast, or in small sections. But the plus side is once they are one they are budging.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.