BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics4 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Emily s.
Love this line of stuff. I follow someone on IG who uses it and they love it as well. Great products.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brand does have some amazing products, like the dipbrow pomade, but isn't really different from any other makeup brands. Their liquid lipsticks are great and never get tacky. Their eyeshadows are also super pigmented, but not really worth the price.
Debbie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't came across one female that does not like Anastasia Beverly Hills ! & if they don't like it, then it's probably because they haven't tied it! I love the high end products they have and how almost everything you wear from makeup lasts long on you !
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Love everything by them! They're brow products are amazing and the eyeshadow palettes are some of my favorites!
Ashley A.
Miamisburg, OH
I use the brow dip. For $18 the price is right because you could use it for a year with the amount you get. The brush is perfect and it is the best brow makeup I have ever used. It is my daily beauty staple. I can not leave the house with out it and would recommend it to anyone
Whitney R.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour pallet is one of my go-to's. I learned to contour from the beginning with this pallet, and have loved it. Easy to blend, easy to work with. You can't ask for much more out of a contour kit. I reccommend to anyone!
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eyebrow products by far! I've tried their pencil, the pomade, and the powder and I always love the effect and the results that I get. It may seem expensive, but it's definitely worth it to have stand-out quality brows that get you all the compliments!
yuliana a t.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo los contornos en crema de esta línea, se quedan en la piel y son muy naturales
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their contour powder kit! It works super wel! Only issue is the colors don't always match my skin tone depending on season!! However, there is an option to customize them online. Their lip sticks are amazing too
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia has diversified into an incredibly deep brand. They have the best of nearly every category of products. My favorite products are their eye shadow singles. They have some of the best colors and one of the best matte eyeshadow formulas I've tried.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.