BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Toccara R.
Toccara R.
Clarksville, TN
Love the Anastasia brow brush #7, a tad bit pricey but its worth it. You get what you pay for I guess.
Alma V.
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
I love all anastasia products they are the best! I mostly love the contouring kits! They are so nice!
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Orlando, FL
Ever in Sephora? Pick up the modern renicance palette it's absolutely amazing and blends like a dream
Grace K.
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY
I've used the glow kit and it's amazing! The highlighters are absolutely stunning and very beautiful.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love this brand I bought the eyebrow dip this weekend to see how I would like it and it works great
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
Love their brow dip! Comes in so many colors so it literally works for everyone! And it last forever!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Aroda, VA
Me encantan sus productos son lo mejor he probado de todo pero nada como estos felicidades me encanta
Karla H.
Karla H.
Evanston, IL
Their eyebrow products are the best! I have the gel in dark brown and a little really goes a long way
Natasha O.
Natasha O.
Wichita, KS
I have Anastasia beverly hills lip gloss and Ivory Stick Foundation for under my eyes. They are great
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Ardmore, OK
I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder. It goes on easy, looks natural, and stays on all day.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.