BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
Bought this matte lip gloss for the first time ever, upon suggestion by a consultant at Ulta Beauty Supply. I am so happy to have discovered this line and this product. The lipstain really lasts - like even the next morning (I know, I know, always wash off your makeup at night, but sometimes a girl forgets!)
Addie O.
I love Anastasia! They just released a lip pallet and I have fallen in love with it! You can makes o many different lip colors with it! I also looks their highligters, they are so amazing and they give you that perfect blinding glow! I also love their lip glosses! They are extremely pigmented and beautiful!
Heather T.
Columbus, OH
ABH has got to be my favorite make up brand. I do not have one bad thing to say about any of their products. I own a glow kit, multiple eyeshadow palette, lip glosses, liquid lip sticks, brow products, and more and I love them all! I would recommend shopping here to anyone, their products are truly amazing.
Olivia B.
West Grove, PA
Anastasia Beverely Hills is an awesome brand! They are cruelty free and the products are amazing. Everything is priced fairly too for the amount and quality of products you are getting! Some of my favorites from the brand are their lip glosses which are super pigmented, also the modern renaissance palette.
Hannah I.
Florence, AL
I have used the creme contour kit and also the brow pencil. I love both products but my favorite is the contour kit. My kit has a creme blush in it and I use it every single day. It's also great for color correction and I use the dark brown as an eyebrow gel. Many uses can come from those small 6 squares!
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
You can't go wrong with this brand! From brows to lips, they know what they're doing! I use the dip brow everyday on my brows and always get compliments and people ask what I use. Their eyeshadow palettes are also some of the best on the market, and every one of them is completely different, which I love!
Addison W.
Fruitport, MI
I recently bought the Anastasia powder contour kit and I love it! It is easy to apply and stays on throughout the day without needing touch ups. It works beautifully with my skin and I love the simplicity of it. Would highly recommend! I haven't tried other Anastasia products but I plan to in the future.
Horlando L.
The ABH Brow Pomade and Brow Wiz are my ultimate favorite things to use on my brows. I use them almost every day. Recently started buying their glosses and lipsticks. Amazing. Also, the eyeshadow shade Noir is the blackest black eyeshadow I currently own, which now has become my go to for black shadows.
Catherine R.
Waco, TX
The cream Contour Kit, and Contour Stick in Mink are my go to's for contouring every single day. I use my Moonchild glow kit about as often as I use toothpaste. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It's affordable for the amount of product you get, easy to get ahold of, and if you order online shipping is lightning fast.
Emily F.
Love me some ABH! I use their dipbrow pomade and their contour kits, and I love it all! The kits are nice because you can find which individual tones are your favorite and buy replacements for them individually. The product is highly pigmented and lasts ages, I will definitely be buying again and again!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.