BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Laura R.
Laura R.
Washington, DC
I love Anastasia brow products. They stay put all day long and blend so well, it doesn't even look like I'm wearing brow make up. It's affordable because these products last for a long time and you really get your money's worth. I tend to buy from Sephora because they seem to have the largest selection of products and colors.
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
I appreciate the vast skintone range. I know base/complexion products are newer to this brand, but I think they're good. I have a few of the eyeshadow singles, and they're among my favorite formula. I have also used the dipbrow - too much for my moderately full brows. The brow wiz is pretty revolutionary in my makeup routine.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Alva , OK
I recently bought the renaissance pallet and I got to say so far I love everything I have bought from Anastasia make up line it is a bit pricey for some people but it's worth it. I usually get my make up from Sephora & I do recommend shopping there because you also get rewards as well as to trying samples that you might love!
Tatyana Z.
Tatyana Z.
Riverview, FL
Anastasia makes a great brow pomade and brow pencil. Those are my two go to favorites, I am constantly complimented on my brows and have shared my secret with many other girls looking for great brow make up! Worth every penny, since I tried Anastasia I have restocked multiple times and swear by it in my daily make up routine.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Topeka, KS
Have only gotten their modern renaissance pallet and very pleased with it. Would love to try other products from them but feel as though they are having a hard time keeping up with the hype of other products from other brands. I do have to say though that the quality of the eye shadow is very nice, smooth, and easy to blend.
Heather P.
Heather P.
I have only begun to tap into the world of Anastasia cosmetics with the Moon Child Glow Kit. It is definitely top quality and the price really wasn't terrible. I was worried it would be too glittery, but it was perfect for a nice highlight. Overall I am impressed with it and look forward to trying more of the Anastasia line.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Alton, IL
Love love love! I have so many single eyeshadows, palettes, glow kits (Moon child being my favorite as I use it every single day) liquid lipsticks the quality is there, I recommend checking her out. Of course I would shop here again. Definitely will repurchase single eyeshadows, lipsticks & glowkits especially moon child ūüíöūüíö
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade changed the way I do my brows. It is my holy grail product and I have repurchased it multiple times. It's so affordable for the amount of product and for the quality. I haven't tried Anastasia contour kits or anything, but definitely will in the future, cause I'm sure they're fabulous!
Emily D.
Emily D.
So far I've only tried their Modern Renaissance palette but it is by far the best palette I've ever owned. It's not super expensive, but not cheap by any means either. Trying this palette made me want to buy more from Anastasia Beverly Hills because the quality was so good and I've heard nothing but great things about them.
Jane K.
Jane K.
Syracuse, NY
I have yet to find any brow products that hold a candle to Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I have the Dipbrow Pomade, the Brow Definer, and have bought the Brow Wiz at least four different times. I'm very interested in trying the powder, and will probably purchase that when I am finished with my Brow Definer and Dipbrow.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.