BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento , CA
Another one of my top three, holy grail brands. There is something about their limited edition palettes that the collector in me cannot resist. Amazing quality and one of the most pigmented shadow palettes I have ever used! Not the biggest fan of the formula of their liquid lipsticks but absolutely love the colors
Caroline S.
Washington, DC
How did we live before Anastasia brow products? Seriously, the powder, pencil, and dipbrow are revolutionary and are the right color at last! I don't know how they did it, but I hope they keep it up. Their other products I don't have much experience with, save for a contour palette that is good but not my all-time favorite.
Sasha S.
Anastasia is life. My brows have never been so blessed before with any other products. The Highlighters that they have just recently launched compare to the stars in the sky. Their products are affordable and SO worth it. Believe me, if you don't own Anastasia yet, get your bootie out there and change your life.!
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I recently bough the modern renaissance pallet and the brow pomade, and I've fallen in loooooove with this brand. I love the brush that comes in the eyeshadow palette and the eyebrow brush you can get with the eyebrow product. I've also been using the powder eyebrow set and I love that too for a more natural look.
Courtney B.
Ridgeland, MS
I am definitely torn about Anastasia's brand. I do love and utilize so many of their products but at the same time i don't see much about the brand that sets them apart from competitors! The brow pomades are probably the biggest disappointment because they dry out so badly in no time! and the color range is awful
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Love Anastasia!! I've tried all sorts of brow products and they have all had NOTHING on ABH! I use the Brow & Eye Express, and the Brow Wiz. They're both amazing! I would definitely say invest in these products. Both last a very long time and will never disappoint!
Nina C.
Love all Anastasia Beverly Hills products that I have! I've used so many and I have not been disappointed even a little bit! I've used a contour stick, the liquid lips, an eye brow pallet, eye shadow pallet, and a contour pallet and all of which I use on pretty much a daily basis! Amazing quality, worth the money.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
I have always loved Anastasia. Their products are incredible and so high quality. My favorite is the brow wiz, pretty much the only brow pencil I use. I love her glow kits, I use the one in "that gleam" constantly. Her liquid lipsticks are nice just wish they weren't so drying. Other than that her products are amazing.
Stephanie A.
No Anastasia Beverly Hills is so Awesome 👏🏼 AND everything I want from them I spend so much money 💰 on my makeup 💄 from Anastasia Beverly Hills cause you always get great and amazing 😉 makeup 💄 that it's so worth what you pay 💰 for it!!!! You will never be disappointed with Anastasia Beverly Hills never 👍🏼👏🏼❤😍
Emily D.
So far I've only tried their Modern Renaissance palette but it is by far the best palette I've ever owned. It's not super expensive, but not cheap by any means either. Trying this palette made me want to buy more from Anastasia Beverly Hills because the quality was so good and I've heard nothing but great things about them.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.