BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Johana S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I use their eyebrow pencil and I always go back to it. It is super easy for me to use and fast, since I don't take a long time doing my make up.
Stephanie B.
Newport, WA
Ive always been scared to try a brow pomade and im so thankful i chose this one such great stay power
Sylvana P.
ABH is my go to for great brow products! I love the brow wiz and use it almost everyday! Can't do my brows without it
Courtney M.
Athens, AL
i will for ever use this product due to the fact i have very thin eyebrows and this product is perfect for sculpting the brows i dont have...i love it
Gabby M.
I have a glow Kit, modern renaissance palette and a liquid lipstick and I love all of them. The highlights and shadows are super pigmented, creamy, and apply like a dream! The liquid lipstick is not drying and is pigmented as well!
Devyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love their eye shadows and palettes. They have good full af coverage concealer also.
Edith A.
Van nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can seriously say that the brow wiz has changed my life! I love the natural look it gives me plus is water proof !! Girl you can swim in the ocean in the summer time and it will still be looking on point!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
I have only used ABH dipbrow and this is the only dipbrow I have ever used so I can't compare it to others. So far this is a great product that looks nice. It matches my weird blonde hair nicely and doesn't look fake or overpowers me. You don't have have to hardly touch your brush to the product to have plenty. So one little pot will last forever so long as you keep the lid on tightly. I definitely think this is one high end product where you almost more than get your money's worth. Their packaging is nice but not as vanity worthy as Too Faced, UD, or KVD which are my personal top three. I do highly recommend the dipbrow!
Jenn B.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anastasia is my go to eyebrow pencil. I fill in my eyebrows everyday and will not go outside without doing so. I use the angled pencil with the brush on the other side and am able to get a great color that matches my brows so that i can fill them out and add length.
Cynthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand ! Most of their products are "high end" and work really well.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.