BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's costly but the ABH cream contour kit is currently giving me life. Their eyebrow products are equally as nice. Definitely worth the investment, but on that college budget it gets difficult to get everything I want so I definitely have to prioritize. I feel like ABH is really committed to making products that their fans will love.
Kayla M.
Mount Croghan, SC
I absolutely love their cream contour kit. I purchased the one in light. The highlight shade in neutral is my go to. As well as the contour shade in light sculpt. It blends effortlessly and lasts on my dry skin. The modern renaissance palette is my favorite eye palette I own. The shades are very easy to blend and highly pigmented. I have currently hit pan on my favorite shades tempera and Vermeer. I would 100% recommend and will be purchasing more from them.
Maylanie S.
Tucson, AZ
ABH Modern Renaissance palette is my go to for any and every occasion. I wouldn't say that I'm bold when it comes to eye shadow, but adding "love letter" to my bottom lash line for a pop of color has been my favorite trick. The colors are creamy and blendable. The brush that comes in the palette is surprisingly good quality as well.
Jessica H.
Glow kit "Sweets" is amazing!!! My best friend has it and I can not seem to get it. It's sold out everywhere and i'm obsessed. I literally have gone to her house a number of times before going out and finished my makeup over there because I NEEDED that highlight. The vibrancy is amazing, the colors are beautiful, and any one you choose will go with any look. I would buy about 3 if I could because this is one of the nicest highlighter pallets iv'e experienced. Get it if you can find it !
Crystal P.
I love eye shadows so I was beyond excited to pick this little gem up. I love every single color as well as the pigmentation of the shadows. And the brush so great! I usually I tend not to use the brushes that are included, but this brush is great at blending.
Sue W.
In some ways I do feel that this brand is over-hyped, mainly because it seems to be the go-to brand of YouTube makeup moguls and social media stars. Definitely expensive, but reasonable quality. If you want to dupe the look of social media stars, try this brand but just know that you can get a similar look with cheaper alternatives.
Marizah D.
Hollister, CA
I love Abh products so much!! A lot of other people do as well they are somewhat on the pricey side but I think it's worth it 100% if you ever get the chance try out their lip glosses they have a variety of colors they last all night the colors are so so pigmented and they aren't sticky!! These lip glosses are by far my favorite.
Hanah F.
Quincy, MA
If you want to have amazing eyebrows look no further! Anastasia Beverly Hills is definitely haven't sent. I don't know if there is any other product that can compare with their eyebrow stuff. When you get the chance to go to Sephora ask them to use Anastasia products for your eyeshadow and your eyebrows. It's also waterproof, such a plus.
Jenn R.
Not only do I use her products, but I had the amazing opportunity to work one of her events. This was an amazing experience. My favorite products of her line is everything. I own from eyebrow products to face and lips and contour palettes as well her highlighters. Which are stunning amazing. You haven't tried her eyebrow product, what are you waiting for.
Tatyana Z.
Riverview, FL
Anastasia makes a great brow pomade and brow pencil. Those are my two go to favorites, I am constantly complimented on my brows and have shared my secret with many other girls looking for great brow make up! Worth every penny, since I tried Anastasia I have restocked multiple times and swear by it in my daily make up routine.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.