BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Rosharon, TX
My only eyebrow products I use is the dip brow pomade. The glow kits are super pigmented and last very long
melissa p.
melissa p.
Clifton, NJ
I find the products are over priced. I bought the eyebrow kit and never used it again. I prefer Wunderbrow.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Baltimore, MD
ABH is a brand that has held my heart recently. The brow products produced by ABH brought me in, but the RM
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite brand for eyebrow makeup. The products are so easy to use and my eyebrows always look amazing!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Harrison, AR
What can I say about ab it's a little pricey but all in all awesome I don't have anything to complain about
Reni G.
Reni G.
Owasso, OK
I love the Anastasia brow wax. I prime my eyebrows with it when using powder on my eyebrows. Works so well.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Dip brow pomade is the only thing I can always rely on to keep my brows looking great and in place all day
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Si hablamos de cejas, y contorno creo que anastasia sin duda es uno de los mejores su calidad es muy buena
Elena E.
Elena E.
Orland, IN
I use the powder contour kit and love it. It blends wonderfully into my skin and I don't look to "made up"
Mariela C.
Mariela C.
It's simple the best I have ever had the makeup is the best nothing like this brand. You should try it out
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????