BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
First of all, Anastasia is my spirit animal (she just doesn't know it yet). Every product she releases seems as though it is made for me! After I started following her on Instagram I love the brand even more. She will post pictures rocking her products and tutorial videos almost everyday. Anastasia Beverly Hills is the master of eyebrow products and anything else you could imagine.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. Dip brow because it really stay put, it blends nicely, it didn't look patchy. It last the whole day until you take it out. You have to store tight so it did not dry down, if dry, mix a little bit of oil into it and you should be good to go
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' line of liquid lipstick. I just ordered 3 more tonight. The formula is so creamy and it sets quickly. By the end of the day, I forget I have it on but it still just as lovely as it was first thing in the morning. I would definitely recommend buying their matte lippies. I am also eager to try their brow products.
Emily M.
Draper, UT
Who doesn't love the Brow Whiz? I also don't own it but the modern renaissance palette is so so beautiful. I don't think I've lusted after an eye palette like that since the Naked 3. My only beef is the price, which could be better. I only splurge on them occasionally, and you can get the Nyx version of the brow whiz for under ten dollars.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Don't get me started on this brand. I absolutely love this brand. I started purchasing her products since they were not that big. I felt in love with this brand on my first purchase. All the eyebrow products are totally worth your money. The liquid lipsticks are also totally worth it! Everything is amazing I will recommend this product to anyone!!!
Kasey R.
Anastasia is by far one of my favorite brands to use. It is a bit pricy but the products last for a while. The eye brow gel is my favorite product and is unlike any other gel I have ever used. The formula stays put all day, is not sticky like many other brands and comes in an array of colors as well as clear. I prefer to use the clear gel so I can fill my brows in with the exact shade I have with another brand of product that is a bit cheaper. I highly recommend!
Kara C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everything from this company is 5 stars!!! Liquid lips to eyeshadow palettes!! I have the Modern Renaissance palette and Pure Hollywood liquid lip and love them! They are expensive but so worth it! Only think I don't like is that none of their eyebrow shades are great for fair skinned redheads (those of us who aren't a dark auburn but more of a strawberry blonde)
Andi H.
Brows and contour-ABH makes some of the best! I LOVE their brow powder duo-I use it almost every day to fill in my brows and it lasts all day and blends nicely. Their cream contour kit is to die for! Pigmented, but easy to blend and multiple shades to perfectly fit my skin tone! They can be a little on the pricey side, but nothing terrible. Great quality.
Kayla M.
Mount Croghan, SC
I absolutely love their cream contour kit. I purchased the one in light. The highlight shade in neutral is my go to. As well as the contour shade in light sculpt. It blends effortlessly and lasts on my dry skin. The modern renaissance palette is my favorite eye palette I own. The shades are very easy to blend and highly pigmented. I have currently hit pan on my favorite shades tempera and Vermeer. I would 100% recommend and will be purchasing more from them.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Love love love ABH! They have the brow products on lock! I'm also a big fan of their lip glosses & liquid lipsticks. I also love their concealer, eyeliner, illuminators & A23 brush to apply. One of my favorite brands! I hope they come out with a new foundation, I'm not a fan of the sticks except for contouring. Over all, great brand!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.