BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Rosharon, TX
My only eyebrow products I use is the dip brow pomade. The glow kits are super pigmented and last very long
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I have the contour pallet and it is AMAZING. My sister introduced me to this pallet ans brand and i love it
melissa p.
melissa p.
Clifton, NJ
I find the products are over priced. I bought the eyebrow kit and never used it again. I prefer Wunderbrow.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Dundalk, MD
ABH is a brand that has held my heart recently. The brow products produced by ABH brought me in, but the RM
Caryn C.
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
My favorite brand for eyebrow makeup. The products are so easy to use and my eyebrows always look amazing!!
Reni G.
Reni G.
Owasso, OK
I love the Anastasia brow wax. I prime my eyebrows with it when using powder on my eyebrows. Works so well.
Jordan R.
Jordan R.
Louisville, KY
Dip brow pomade is the only thing I can always rely on to keep my brows looking great and in place all day
Mariela C.
Mariela C.
It's simple the best I have ever had the makeup is the best nothing like this brand. You should try it out
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Doral, FL
Si hablamos de cejas, y contorno creo que anastasia sin duda es uno de los mejores su calidad es muy buena
Elena E.
Elena E.
Orland, IN
I use the powder contour kit and love it. It blends wonderfully into my skin and I don't look to "made up"
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.