BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tugce D.
Tugce D.
Port Jefferson Station, NY
EVERYONE loves the dip brow pomade! I use the color ebony and it leaves my brows looking natural and fleeky!
Jesus R.
Jesus R.
Long Beach, CA
Count our and lip products and eyebrow is just what I always carry in my purse so I can always look flawless
Heather S.
Heather S.
Statesville, NC
Omg.. From lippies, contour kits, eyebrow products and everything in between.. ABH will never let you down!!
Janice W.
Janice W.
Camby, IN
I'm very pleased with their eye shadows and eyeliners. It's the only non-powder eyeliner that I really like.
Diana d.
Diana d.
I have the brow wiz pencil, it does wonders for filling in my light brows without a super heavy handed look.
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Philadelphia, PA
Dip Brow is kind of expensive but the best I ever had. I will get the job done! Just need a good angle brush
Marissa T.
Marissa T.
West Allis, WI
Extremely high quality makeup brand, I really like their mascara and eye shadows. It can be a bit expensive.
Lilith K.
Lilith K.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is the everything!! Loving the newest palettes and products they are coming out with
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
Laurel, MS
I won't use anything else other than the brow wiz by Anastasia! It's so easy to use and it stays on all day!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Harrison, AR
What can I say about ab it's a little pricey but all in all awesome I don't have anything to complain about
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.