BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I have to say that there are hardly any products made by this brand that I did not like. I am a true fan of all the brow products and have tried others and came back to ABH. The shadows are super silky and easy to blend. The color pay off is marvelous. The liquid Lipsticks are bold in color . the highlighters are the best around.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
So the products that sealed the deal for me (from Anastasia Beverly Hills) are her glow kits and her modern renaissance palette. I love the MR palette, it is literally my go-to palette when I'm not sure what I want to do with my eyes. It has so many pretty warm colors, it's a warm toned lovers dream palette. So buttery, so pigmented, and just stunning.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
So far I have tried two products from Anastasia Beverly Hills: their brow wiz and their modern renaissance palette. The brow wiz is one of my favorite brow products as it is very natural looking and easy to use. The Modern Renaissance is everything the hype makes it out to be: beautiful pigmented and perfectly blendable shadows perfect for both day and night looks. I can't wait to try more from this brand as so far they haven't let me down and if anything have exceeded my expectations!
Danielle G.
Northport, NY
Anastasia Beverly Hills knows how to do a lot of things, but when it comes to brows, she is on a total different level. I will forever stand by her brow products (also love her highlight + contour palette). When you have a makeup artist as talented as ABH, you usually can't go wrong - and in this case, the ABH brand totally lives up to expectations!
Jessica R.
Tomkins Cove , NY
Eyebrows! Their brow pencils are everything! I never knew how good I could pretend to look until I started using their pencils! They have a spooly on one end and the pencil on the other which helps make everything super easy. I don't even mind spending the money on this product because it's so easy for me to use and for me to do it quickly as well.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Really, really lovely brand.

With eyebrows being arguably the biggest beauty trend as of late I think Anastasia is becoming a much more well known name.

The brow products are insane. Long lasting, great for all types of hair colors, shapes and needs.

So excited to see they are branching out a lot! I haven't tried any of the highlighters or products aside from brows, but I have only heard great things!
Alexandria M.
Richardson, TX
The ABH Modern Renassiance Eye Shadow Palette is LIFE. The colors are so pigmented and are so soft and creamy. This is my go to palette. I love all of the warm maroon and red colors in this palette. I think it really brings out the green in my eyes! I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an eyeshadow palette with these kinds of warm reddish and maroon colors!
Kim M.
I only recently discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills eye shadows and I am in love. The color range is amazing and application a breeze. The eye shadows are buttery soft without being powdery and can be built for more intensity. I prefer building my own palette since most pre-made palettes contain a few shades I don't or only rarely use. ABH caters to that by offering fillable compacts in various sizes. Prices are comparable to other companies in that range. It is worth mentioning though that ABH offers amazing deals on Black Friday.
Darnelle K.
Lake Stevens, WA
My first Anastasia item was a brow kit, how did I never realize that I needed or would love an application tool /kit so much! This particular kit came with 3 brow stencils, tools, brow tint and a trademark pink zipper pouch. I actually inherited the brow kit fromy mom after she passed away, she was quite the beauty product maven for a 74 year old.
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow..!! I love this product. When it first came out I had to get my hands on it. I actually really loved this product but it started to dry out on me. I wish they would somehow redo the formula so that it wouldn't dry out to fast. But over all it's a great product it goes on smooth and stays on my eye brows all day.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.