BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
I absolutely love Anastasia! Im obsessed with the liquid lipsticks! I nee to get more! I use their highlighting brush and their highlighter. I remember when they were best known for their eyebrow products! and now they've grown so much, and they're "glow kits" are a huge seller! I haven't tried one yet, but I'm eager to! I had a lot of friends that were obsessed with the Anastasia contour palette. They swear by it! Anastasia just has so many amazing products, I'm really happy with the way they are going!
Krystal D.
Now Anastasia products are a must have for every women!!! I love there contouring pallet as well as there eyebrow gels and pencil's!!! Also there setting powders are everythingi am dying to try out some more of there products!!! I would love to get one of these in my box that way i can give my true and honest review on it!!!!!!!!! This is a must have in every one of my boxes!!!!!
Jamie L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my absolute favorite brands. Dipbrow is the best brow product for your money. I have been using Dipbrow for 3-4 years and I have never run out of a jar. I always decide to try a new cllld before I even get halfway through (which takes me about a year or so to do). I love that I can add any facial oil to them to freshen them up without compromising the formula!
lashawna m.
Taylor, MI
If you are looking for the perfect eyebrow kit well the Anastasia eyebrow kit is what you want. This kit is everything! It is so easy to apply and it helps you create the most beautiful brows, they look so full and natural. The brush it comes with is great for creating the perfect arch and because it's powder you don't get that over done drastic look. The gel keeps those little hairs in perfect place and it stays put all day.
Katie R.
Two words...Brow Wiz! I love this product! I always thought that tackling my brows was going to be such a pain and I would never be able to use a product in them that would look remotely natural. I am not a big fan of sharp looking brows but I do love to have darker, more prominent looking brows and the medium brown color ABH brow wiz is what I reach for to get that look.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
I adore their dip brow like that's one of my go to products, I can't draw my brows to save my little life but the dip brow makes it so much easier to fill them in with a natural look! All my girls ask to use the dip brow if you shop around and don't impulse buy you can get great deals on their line, I've found amazing deals all over for products and yes they are real lol
Kendall C.
Winter Park, FL
LOVE this brand. The Modern Renaissance palette is the best eyeshadow palette that I have ever used. There is no kick back, no fallout and coverage and pigmentation is stellar. The palette comes with a double ended brush and a large mirror for application. Price point is very reasonable considering the product and I will buy again and recommend to others.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I have to say that there are hardly any products made by this brand that I did not like. I am a true fan of all the brow products and have tried others and came back to ABH. The shadows are super silky and easy to blend. The color pay off is marvelous. The liquid Lipsticks are bold in color . the highlighters are the best around.
Kevlar B L.
I have a few lip paints and the Moonchild highlight palette. The lip paints are really great texture, my favorite liquid lipsticks to wear because they are super comfortable and very long lasting. The colors are vibrant too.

The Moonchild palette is magical! Super finely milled, very iridescent highlighters. It is a great addition to any makeup collection.
Shawntel R.
Cypress, TX
I love the Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette so much. I honestly wasn't sure with the crazy reds but you know what the shadows are such high quality you have really good control over what you want and what you don't want. The bottom right shade it's like a burnt orange that I would never wear and it's absolutely stunning. There a couple shades I don't touch much like the golden yellow color..but other than that this is a great buy. The shadow quality is stunning.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.