BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
Love this brand. Buy my contour kit form it and my eye brow gels. And the liquid Lipstick formula is to die for
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Love Anastasia dip brow pomade. Best brow product ever. Also I own the mater by Mario palette, totally gorgeous
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Riverton, NJ
Very beautiful selection. Love all their products. The fact that this is sold in stores is always a plus for me
Griselda O.
Griselda O.
Cicero, IL
Brow definer makes it so easy to do my brows! I use to use the pomade but it gets too dry so I love the definer
Susana A.
Susana A.
I enjoy using the Anastasia pomade for my eyebrows my mom enjoys it to you can go from no eyebrows to eyebrows
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
One of the best beauty brands out there. Top notch product quality, cruelty free, product range and selection.
Tina D.
Tina D.
I purchased a lip stain and i adsolutely love it. It goes on so smooth, smell nice, and last at least 8 hours.
Daivelis G.
Daivelis G.
bronx
Anastasia bervely hills is a store very good because they are makeup better and beautiful, I like this product
ABHs brow pomade is the only product i trust when it comes to filling out my brows, a little can go a long way
Dee P.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
in love with this brand, my new favorite. the eye shadow palatte is an absolute must and such beautiful shades
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.