BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Chaya B.
I am so in love with Anastasia Beverly Hills and all their products. Many of them of are amongst my must haves. I adore my modern renaissance palette and my master palette by Mario. I use them all the time. I have recently purchased the lip palette and cannot wait to play with it more. I also have a couple of their other products, like, their brow wiz and love them. Would definitely recommend to everyone!!!
cindia g.
Fleetwood, PA
I don't own many products from this brand but the one that I own (Modern Renaissance Palette) has become my go to palette. I use it more than I do my UO Naked palette. And that, my friend says a lot! The shadows are so smooth, the powder is silky smooth, and when blending colors does not get muddy. If you've been eyeing that palette do not hesitate and just make the splurge, you won't regret it!
Alaina G.
I use a lot of Anastasia Beverly Hills products on a daily basis. The liquid lipstick in Dusty Rose is my go to lip product, and it stays on all day. I love their brow products, in particular the Brow Wiz. It is very easy to use and makes my eyebrows look very natural. I also get my eyebrows done at the Anastasia counter in my local Nordstrom - so much better than the Benefit Brow Bar!
Christal A.
I purchased the brow dip and at first didn't care for it. But that was because I did not know how to use. Once I got used to it I fell in love. I purchased mine over a year ago and still have plenty left. I use daily so I'm always surprised when I see how much is left.
This is definitely a keeper for me and will continue to use. I always recommend to friends and family.
#favorite
Maida R.
I love this brand so much. The lipsticks last long and aren't too drying. The shadows are very velvety and blend to perfection. Their brow products are from the gods. I enjoy both of their contour kits (powder and cream) . You can make a huge variety of looks with their modern renaissance palette as well. Their highlights are also good but I heard they are too glittery for some.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
ABH wins for the best eyeshadows and highlighters! I have the Modern Renaissance palette and it blew my mind how creamy, pigmented, and blendable the shadows are! I have one of the Glow Kits is Gleam and they are my favorite highlighters ever. They can't be applied as a subtle glow or full on can-be-seen-from-space glow! I will absolutely be picking up all the ABH eyeshadow palettes from now on!
Marissa Q.
Best eyeshadows I've ever used, along with Urban Decay. I love the modern Renaissance Palette, which was my first purchase from this company and it's my favorite product right now. I really want to try the dip brow because I keep hearing amazing things. I don't own any of the lipsticks, just the MR palette, but I wish they had more palettes available now because they're stellar.
alexis a.
My favorite eyeshadow palette is by Anastasia. I use the Modern Renaissance palette as well as their Light to Medium Contour kit and some lip glosses. All their products are such amazing quality and are more than worth the money. I use their Glow Kit in "Sweets" (a Macy's exclusice) and I always have the most amazing highlight that lasts all night. Overall, probably one of my most favorite makeup brands!
Abbey H.
Jamaica, NY
Their brow pomade in Dark Brown is amazing! I have repurchased this so many times I cannot even count! My go to brow product. It is slightly expensive at $18 but it lasts me about 8 months so that's pretty amazing and totally worth the money! I used to blow through their brow wiz because I like more thick and dark/ heavy brows so this was a great product to go to if you have that problem too!
Jocelyn D.
Perris, CA
I love anastasia's products...their dip brow is unreal to me comes in many shades. They also have amazing lip products the matter liquid lipsticks are great not too dry on the lips but what is just the best for me is their lip glosses omg are they just the best they aren't sticky or uncomfortable they stay for a good amount of time with out having to reapply I love them
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.