BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Lizetth M.
Lizetth M.
Ugh the eyeshadows are amazing!!! They are so beautiful and the colorsūüėć go perfect with any look i an soo in love
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.
My favorite Anastasia Beverly Hills product is the brow wiz it makes it easy and fast to get your brows in shape.
Sapphire W.
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
I've only used the eyebrow palette but I love it. I hear great things about this brand and can't wait to try more
Natalynn H.
Natalynn H.
Love how pigmented everything in this brand is! Always turns out amazing! There eyebrow stuff is top of the list!
Jocelyn S.
Jocelyn S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have her modern pallet I use it every day I got it because I wanted to go out of my comfort zone and I love it
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Homestead, FL
I've heard AnaStasia eyebrow dip is a Amazing. I would love to get one but their lipstick is really good as well
Griselda O.
Griselda O.
Cicero, IL
Brow definer makes it so easy to do my brows! I use to use the pomade but it gets too dry so I love the definer
Destinee M.
Destinee M.
Lynchburg, VA
I love their dip brow pretty pomade. Works great for my brows and does not smudge. Also their brushes are great
Gabby P.
Gabby P.
Riverton, NJ
Very beautiful selection. Love all their products. The fact that this is sold in stores is always a plus for me
Venus F.
Venus F.
Newmarket, NH
Mario Bedesco Palette is so buttery and amazing pigmentation. Looks wonderful on the eyes. Love their products.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.