BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Angel F.
I LOVE Anastasia's products. I haven't bought or own anything from them that i didn't like. I recently purchase the Modern Renaissance palette and Nicole Guerriero's glow kit and absolutely fell in love with it in an instant. This company doesn't disappoint. The formula of their eyeshadows are so rich and pigmented, you can easily build up colors. The highlighters formula are out of this world (i have the that glow kit & Nicole's). I also love ABH dipbrow pomade, it seriously gives me so much life. I would definitely continue purchasing makeup products from Anastasia Beverly Hills, and will definitely recommend to anyone!
Betsy G.
I have only used their highlighters and liquid lipsticks. Both are amazing. The moonchild palette is my favorite one, because it goes so well with my pale cool toned complexion. The highlighters in all the palette but the ultimate glow kit are in my top 5 highlighters. I love the natural dewy look you can achieve with this. They have a palate for most skin types.
Nicole G.
Pittsburgh, PA
The review I've been anxiously awaiting! How do write a review on a brand that makes soooo many great products!?! Literally the best! Their eyeshadow formula is the best ever! I mean ever, ever! I love the Anastasia lip gloss, their brow products. I've been purchasing refills on the contour kit, because nothing quite works as well! Their customer service is amoung some of the best I've dealt with. Just a great company with even better products!
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
Only really rating the liquid lipsticks but they are my all time favorite. I have tried so many, high end and low end but these are my go to. They are thick and creamy and stay on for so long. Only thing that really gets them off is something oily like salad dressing. When the inner part wipes off after eating I can apply another coat and be fine. Beyond that though, I wouldn't apply another layer over top. It will crumble.
Gabriella R.
Merced, CA
I have tried all the brow products and was not impressed. The brow pencils break very easily and it takes a lot of product to fill in. The dipbrow doesn't need a lot of product but dries out very fast and the more you add to it to bring it back to life def changes up the consistency. And in general I'm not a fan of brow powders for the fall out and the heavy look it gives Not really worth the high price in my opinion
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Literally everything. In love. 10/10 stars. Everyone should purchase. You really do get what you pay for! I have the ABH dipbrow pomade in chocolate and it makes my eyebrows look like sex, I also have their pencil in chocolate for extra fleek. Please don't even get me started on Modern Renaissance 🙏🏻 HOLY GRAIL AF, and girl who else are you going to use to contour your face. Yeah let's not start on Moon Child 🌙 either... UGH must purchase every time. ABH Baby for life.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
QUEEN! What more is there to say really? If you watch any YouTube makeup videos then you have probably heard about ABH. Her brow wiz is a cult favorite. I love soft brown. I always go back to it because nothing gives me the same control quite like the brow wiz. Her Modern Ren. Palette is one of my all time favorite purchases and the brush that comes with it is one of the best eyeshadow blending brushes I have ever owned.
Heather G.
Saint Albans, VT
I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Pallet and with a little bit of love it performed quite well. I chose the pallet for medium skin tones, and I love the coral color corrector shade for covering my dark under eye circles. The highlighting and contour shades are also quite creamy, but could blend a little more easily. All in all if you already love ABH, I say it is worth the extra effort required.
Rachel C.
Anastasia Beverly Hills continues to blow me away with each product they release. Their palette, Modern Renaissance, was the IT palette for 2016. Their brow products are hailed as the industry standard for durability and consistency. And best of all, always at a sensible price point. They're a company that's not too flashy with campaigns, but shines through their timeless, classy packaging and excellent formulas.
Zoe R.
Douglasville, GA
Can Anastasia Beverly Hills do any wrong? I mean really. I'm so happy this brand is expanding in the way it is, even coming out with complexion products. I have personally been through about 5 Brow Wiz's. I highly doubt I will buy another product for my brows. I own Anastasia Beverly Hills stick foundation, illuminators, glow kits, contour kits, pro brow palette, her brushes tweezers even down to the compact mirror. I just love everything!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.