BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Aylin A.
Mendota, IL
I think Anastasia is my all time favorite makeup brand. I think the quality of their makeup is awesome. I own their Modern Renaissance Palette, and it's the best palette I've ever used. I also have their highlighter in So Hollywood, and it's awesome. It gives a really pretty glow, without all the chunky glitter. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Their stuff may be a little pricey, but it's totally worth it, because the quality of the makeup is awesome!!
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Favorite go to brow makeup. One jar of dip-brow keep my brows in tip-top shape for about 6 months. Get the brush too, since you can't get that effect with a cheaper one. Plus if the bar dries out a bit, just drop some vitamin E oil and you're good to go. I paid about $45 for the set and it's the best $45 ever spent. And not to mention that the auburn shade I use perfectly complement my managing/auburn hair. This product is in my absolute favorite list.
Samantha L.
Manchester, NH
Produce such high quality products, especially their eyeshadow palettes. Specifically the modern renaissance palette, the colors are so pigmented and easily blendable, it is very easy to crest such beautiful elegant looks. I feel their products are very affordable and last a very long time, and they could probably charge more since their products are so top notch.
Lauren T.
Ooltewah, TN
There is a reason why Anastasia does the stars eyebrows. Her products are fantastic. I use the duo eyebrow powder in soft brown every day. The color blends in nicely with my hair color and a little bit goes a long way. The small powder case will last you for a while, I replace it yearly probably. They have also been coming out with some very pretty eye shadows, the colors are competing with Tarte and Urban Decay. They also have some pretty lip colors as well. But Anastasia is your go to eyebrow product. There is something for everyone--powders, pencils, gels, etc. There is also an eyebrow shaping kit as well.
Morelia C.
This is one of my favorite brands. The eyeshadows are crazy good. Pigmented, blends easily, and little to no fallout. The glow kits are amazing and in my opinion not expensive for the quality and amount of product. The eyebrow product selection is amazing. I personally love the pomade. Long lasting! The brow gel is great for keeping the brow hairs in place all day. The only product I have tried and I am not a fan of is the liquid lipstick. Their formula can and needs to be improved. Some are good and others are a crumbly mess. I still have many products to try from this brand but overall my impression is good.
Manal A.
Torrance, CA
This brand is simply amazing I have two eyeshadows palettes, highlighter, single pan eyeshadows and matte lipsticks. Anastasia never fails to impress me. Their quality is fabulous and formulas are extremely pigmented. I'm a die hard fan of Anastasia products, and I can't believe how reasonable it is too. The amount you get in every product is sufficient enough to last for a long time. Anastasia never ever has failed to amaze me. I'm a loyal customer of this brand, always has and always will be.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I never got on the Anastasia brow product train (tried and hated both the pomade and pencils), nor do I care for their mega popular eyeshadow palettes right now (as I'm cool-toned). But their highlighters? Yes please!!

I absolutely LOVE their Moonchild Glow Palette. It is stunning and unique and perfect for those of us who like something unexpected in our makeup looks. It fulfills my unicorn dreams and for that alone I would give them 4 stars!
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills became known for their brow products. But I love so much more! I do love their brow wiz, I'm on my 5th one. I have the brow pomade, which is pigmented and smooth. I love their highlighter palettes, they are so sparkly and range in colors. I also love their liquid lipsticks, they are pigmented and smooth, not too thick. Their price point is a bit high but their products are worth the money.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
When it comes to up and coming beauty companies, Anastasia Beverly Hills is absolutely killing it. ABH is literally the biggest, most followed beauty brand on Instagram, boasting over 11 Million followers. ABH President (and daughter of the founder), Claudia Soare (aka Norvina), boasts over 1 Million followers herself. Up and coming makeup artists call themselves the #RHOABH – The “Real Housewives of Anastasia Beverly Hills.”
The obsession is real. With that big of a seriously dedicated following, ABH has a direct communication line with their customers, and they have absolutely been killing it this year. Literally every time you blink they are launching something new… and BIG.. and culturally relevant.
nicole p.
Riverview, FL
I use Annastasia products very frequently they are always in my rotation. My favorites are the brow wiz and gel. I usually buy my products at Sephora so I can't say how the company is directly. I think the pricing is fairly decent. Its no more expensive than Urban Decy or Benefit. The brow wiz give me eyebrows volume and the gel keeps the hairs from sticking out and also give them a bit of volume. The look is natural and not painted on.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.