BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Emily M.
Emily M.
Draper, UT
Who doesn't love the Brow Whiz? I also don't own it but the modern renaissance palette is so so beautiful. I don't think I've lusted after an eye palette like that since the Naked 3. My only beef is the price, which could be better. I only splurge on them occasionally, and you can get the Nyx version of the brow whiz for under ten dollars.
Hanah F.
Hanah F.
BOSTON, MA
If you want to have amazing eyebrows look no further! Anastasia Beverly Hills is definitely haven't sent. I don't know if there is any other product that can compare with their eyebrow stuff. When you get the chance to go to Sephora ask them to use Anastasia products for your eyeshadow and your eyebrows. It's also waterproof, such a plus.
Leann F.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills may be best known for brows, but I've fallen in absolute love with her shadows. The quality and color selection are fantastic and you can pick from an array of finishes to suit your preference. I haven't bought one of her palettes as yet; I prefer to buy individual pans and pick colors I know I'll get wear out of.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Bel Air, MD
Modern Renaissance is my favorite eyeshadow palette at the moment. The color pay off is amazing as well as the pigmentation. I only need to lightly tap my brush into the pan to get a ton of color on my lids. Also, all the colors, matte AND shimmer, are super blendible. So many color combinations I can use this every day or for glam looks
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Anastasia is basically the only brand I use for my brows. This brand is known for their stellar brow products, but i recently fell head over heels for the modern renaissance palette. The shadows are so easy to blend and the colors are beautiful. I have yet to try their liquid lips, but i have heard nothing but great things about them.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Bronx, NY
My eyebrows been perfect since I discovered this brand . Long lasting and color variety is awesome. I do wish the pomade didn't get so hard after a while , it might be because is winter and some products with that consistency tend to stiffen I guess. Love the brow whiz is my current fave I take it with me when I travel so convinient .
Nuzhat C.
Nuzhat C.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's costly but the ABH cream contour kit is currently giving me life. Their eyebrow products are equally as nice. Definitely worth the investment, but on that college budget it gets difficult to get everything I want so I definitely have to prioritize. I feel like ABH is really committed to making products that their fans will love.
Sue W.
Sue W.
In some ways I do feel that this brand is over-hyped, mainly because it seems to be the go-to brand of YouTube makeup moguls and social media stars. Definitely expensive, but reasonable quality. If you want to dupe the look of social media stars, try this brand but just know that you can get a similar look with cheaper alternatives.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna , NY
This is a company I have endless respect for. Not only are their products amazing quality and a tremendous value, but their creative director really values the consumer. Norvina is very active on social media, always answering questions and promoting the looks that everyday people all across the world create using ABH products.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
I have the Anastasia contour kit and eyebrow kit and I love them both! The application on both is great and matches my skin town pretty well. I want to try the highlighter palette but the products are kind of pricey. I would definitely purchase more. Both pallete and eyebrow kit has lasted me almost 2 years which is incredible!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??