BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Dylan T.
Hemlock Farms
Honestly so much ABH products are amazing. Some are more pricey than others but they're so worth it at the end. First off is the glow kits, they are so pigmented. It really gives you the nice glow, it's like angels touching your face. The eye shadow palettes are also extremely pigmented. I use the Modern Renaissance palette, trust and believe its never done a girl wrong. The orange shade(s) blended with the red shade(s) are honestly amazing. That's what I use mainly because using it so often, I know what colors to use to make the look pop. Also, the brown shade is good for filling in brows with as well. Its good just in case you have no other brow products. Then brow wiz is also a really easy-to-use product. One side has a blending tool while the other has the brow product. It's not like a pencil where you have to keep on sharpening, you just twist the brow product so you have just enough and BOOM! You got yourself a really easy brow that honestly takes less than 5 minutes to do. Overall, I'm gonna keep buying ABH products because they've simply never let me down.
Paige A.
Vacherie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to believe that ABH was just hype. I'd tried a lot of luxury brands that I felt their products just simply didn't match up to what everyone was saying about them. The first product I decided to buy from them was the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. And let me just say, it is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought where I can actually see myself using all the colors. It's a fantastic palette, as in, I could just as well return all my other warm-toned ones, because I can't see myself using any other one. Then I tried their dipbrow and brush, and it was a little time consuming to apply, but still easy, with no learning curve and made my brows look great. Truly, they're not overhyped at all, and their products are top quality.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love them ! They have some amazing products but they do have their bad products. A lot of cream products that I have tried dried out way to fast so I have to mix it with oil. Most of their eyeshadow are really pretty and pigmented but the last two palettes did not work for me. They are overall generous and amazing brand
Amanda S.
Union
Used the modern renaissance palette along with a few other things from  Anastasia Beverly Hills products

Pros: very easy to blend, very pigmented, a lot of products

Cons: none I love this
Danny T.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand has everything I love! It's so affordable and amazing! I love the formulas and the pigmentation of every product I've tried from them! If they need help with improvements they should let me know I'll happily review some stuff from them! I definitely recommend this brand! I'm sure everyone will find something they love from them and have it in their own everyday look!❤☺️️ I know I do ❤️
Michael C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Other
Gonna get some makeup products for my girl for Christmas. She really likes this and thinks it’s a really good product. This she always gets every time she needs more. She gets it from ulta. I would recommend shopping here to this place.
Zulema M.
Wapato , WA
Review for: Anastasia Beverly Hills, Anastasia Beverly Hills
All I want for Christmas is make up make up makeup but I’m hoping for some Anastasia products just because I love them and they are amazing. Her glow kit is one of the best ones I own anything Anastasia products would be a amazing gift
Erika S.
Bellwood
I'm not too obsessed with Anastasia because I feel like the texture of most of their powder products feel chalkie. I feel like it doesn't apply smoothly most of the time and doesn't blend nicely. Don't get me wrong tho because the pigment of their eyeshadow pallets are nice and so are the highliters. I love this one in particular, the pigments are to die for. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so thrilled that ABH is cruelty free as her products remind me very much of Huda’s, and are as equally as beautiful.

Considered a higher end collection that is well worth the price. The quality are amazing!! My favorite is the Modern Renaissance palette which has a great reputation with everyone whom has used it for being so buttery and highly pigmented with so much pay off. Certainly a form favorite of mine.
Leticia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this when it was on sale and I love it! It’s worth the price to be honest I thought it was too pricey at first but you can mix any color you want and not have to carry so many lipsticks in your makeup bag I recommend getting your hands on this! I purchased mine at Sephora.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.