BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
Amo a Anastasia Beverly Hills. Cuando tengo una tarjeta de regalo o dinero de regalo para gastar en el maquillaje, que vaya directamente a esta sección. Hasta ahora he probado el dipbrow, mago de la frente, cepillo de cejas y spoolie, y la paleta contorno del rostro. Me gustó la dipbrow pero a veces sentía que era demasiado extrema cuando se quería tener las cejas de aspecto natural, así que compré el mago de la frente. Sin embargo, la frente por inmersión duró camino más largo que el lápiz de cejas Asist. Creo que el lápiz me duró como 3 semanas. Esa fue una caída, porque no puedo darse el lujo de comprarlo que a menudo! Así que volví a usar mi frente inmersión que me había dejado y trabajé con él para hacer que parece más natural. Tengo el cepillo # 12 de ellos para mis cejas y me gusta mucho. Las cerdas se han quedado rígida durante 2 años, sin embargo, el spoolie ha caído lol. Eso realmente no me molesta porque tengo otros que puedo usar. La paleta de contorno es grande si usted está queriendo explorar ese lado del mundo el maquillaje como un principiante y no quieren gastar mucho. He comprado la versión de crema a la luz y no tenía ninguna queja sobre él. Todos los colores se veía genial en mi tono de piel justo. Me gustaría probar más productos de esta marca, ya que parecen tener gran calidad, que son sólo un poco caro.
Mimi N.
Mimi N.
I use this for every day, and there are some things that are amazing, and some thins that are not so great. To start out with, I absolutely love the subtle contour the bottom middle shade gives me. I am medium skinned, and to keep my contour from looking fake, I like the subtleness. This pallet is also very pigmented, so you can use it how it is.
Some of the not-so-amazing things are that for one, it wears quickly (I use too faced primer) with my oily skin. Also, if I use either of the bottom left and right makeup colors, it makes my skin appear orange, which was the main thing I was trying to get away from. I absolutely hate my skin being orange.
Some tips on would be to start small, and layer more on if you feel that you need more, but always remember not to overdue it, because it's not cute. You are not Kim Kardashian. BLEND the heck out of it. Play with it before you need to wear it out.
Overall, it's a fairly good product. I do not think it is worth the cost of it, but if you find it on sale, then it will probably be worth your money.
Mary N.
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
ABH reigns supreme when it comes to cosmetics brands. It's hands down my favorite all-around brand for all cosmetics. Their brow products are incredible, and there's no reason to branch out and try other brands. I use the Dipbrow Pomade, Brow Definer, and Clear Brow Gel, and I love them all. The eyeshadow palettes and singles keep getting better and better, and I think they're some of the most reasonably priced prestige eyeshadows on the market. They're pretty soft, so you'll get kickup, but that also means they're EXCEPTIONALLY blendable. The pigmentation is also really great, and I love that you can use them dry or wet. I have yet to try her face products but can't wait. The liquid lipsticks is one of the better formulas on the market - very comfortable with little transfer, and they're not too drying. And I LOVE that they have remained committed to being cruelty-free!
allison m.
allison m.
I've only ever purchased three Anastasia Beverly Hills products and I absolutely love two of them. I use both products in my everyday make up routine. The two products I use religiously are the brow wiz and the powder contour palette. The brow wiz has really helped me achieve that natural look and it makes it really easy to fill in the hairless spots. I have used the contour palette for 2 years now and it still has a lot of products left. Although it is $40, it's a really good investment because not only does it last really long, but it comes with a bronzer, face powder, and highlighter. The other product that I wasn't a fan of was the dip brow pomade. I like the natural look and the dip brow just doesn't do that. Thus, the cons are it is really pricey and you don't get much product in the brow wiz.
Renita T.
Renita T.
Dallas, TX
Love this brand!! I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation stick and it is awesome! Good coverage and great price at $25! Super easy to apply and goes on very well for a stick foundation! The liquid lipsticks are drying, but they are beautiful and I will steal with it since I love the colors! Also, they really are long lasting and won't budge for hours! Another product I love is the brow wiz! Perfect brow pencil! The brow definer is really good as well but I don't find myself using it as often as I do with the brow wiz! I think I just prefer the smaller tip! The only thing I have not loved from Anastasia is the concealer. It is not nice at all and just is a very mediocre concealer. Nothing special. I got it in sale for $10 so I can't complain too much but i would never pay full price for it!
Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanted to believe that ABH was just hype. I'd tried a lot of luxury brands that I felt their products just simply didn't match up to what everyone was saying about them. The first product I decided to buy from them was the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. And let me just say, it is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought where I can actually see myself using all the colors. It's a fantastic palette, as in, I could just as well return all my other warm-toned ones, because I can't see myself using any other one. Then I tried their dipbrow and brush, and it was a little time consuming to apply, but still easy, with no learning curve and made my brows look great. Truly, they're not overhyped at all, and their products are top quality.
Ana E.
Ana E.
N Miami Beach, FL
At first I thought that Bronzed and Tourmaline were going to be too dark for me but they turned out to be my favorite highlighters on the palette as Bronzed looks stunning for that golden goddess glow and Tourmaline is the most amazing rose-gold highlighter I’ve ever used. I think it’s great that they included both warm and cool highlighters because I use the warmer highlighters for the high points of my cheeks and then the cooler highlighters for my nose and cupids bow.

The texture and formula is buttery and highly pigmented. So if you’re looking for a chill highlighter that’s going to give you a subtle glow then this is not the highlighter for you, I repeat this is not the highlighter for you! This highlighter has no chill and I love it!
Anjhie M.
Anjhie M.
Miami, Florida
From Anastasia I have tried the Wiz Brow and the DipBrow Pomade and I will definitely stick with the latter. The Brow Wiz is fantastic, has a great variety of tones, the tip is thin and precise and holds all day long (other than the brush is the cane). However, I find it expensive for the amount of product it brings and how little it spreads :( At least in my case I only lasted for two months using it every day, and it is not that I draw eyebrows, that is, I used a quantity of The DipBrow Pomade however offers all the good results of the other but it deserves a lot more, as it costs the same and brings a lot of product.I always accompany it with the brush of the Brow Wiz to comb the eyebrows and distribute the product and it is divine.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Cross Lanes, WV
A little less then two weeks around I decided to join the eye brow world! (As a total girly girl, I was failing girls out there, ha!) I first tried a off brand pencil and it was okay, but they were always too big. I went back to Ulta and requested help and they suggested the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil. I got the medium brown shade and I love it ! It's super easy to work with, blends well and I love that it has the color and spooly all in one pencil. I paid $21 for it, which I thought was a little pricy to just be experiencing with but it paid off and I would highly suggest the Brow Wiz to any one beginners or pros!
Zoia I.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette.
The formulations in the palette were amazing! I was originally going to purchase in store as I had swatches a few of the shades and really liked the smoothness and high pigmentation of the colors, but it was sold out so I ordered it online. . Also, the brush was very nice that came with it. The packing brush side is very soft and picks up color well, the other side did look a bit frayed to me but it works very well for blending out. All in all its a great pallette and I would recommend this to someone who loves these types of shades.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.