Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Karen H.
Karen H.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
Lipgloss and eye shadows are amazing!!!!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Chesapeake, VA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
The Brow Definer and Brow Wiz pencils are amazing. Couldn't imagine doing my brows without them. They have a great formula for liquid lipsticks as well. Their Glow Kits for highlighters are a must, also. And their stick foundations, mostly the contour shades.
Katy B.
Katy B.
Holly, MI
8 months ago
All of their matte liquid lipsticks are great. I personally own the colors Kathryn, Veronica, and Crush. They go on so smooth, don't transfer, and look great all day.
Chelsey M.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
8 months, 1 week ago
I love their matte liquid lipsticks! Those are a must have! I almost have every color.
Allie N.
Allie N.
Whitehall, MT
8 months, 1 week ago
Perfect Brow pencil!! It honestly is so so so good! I love it so much and I use it every day it's just the perfect brow pencil to get the easiest brows and I do have the brow wiz as well which is pretty good but it's more for like a detailed brows but I just like every day really simple easy quick brows and the brow pencil does just that!! Perfect for easy every day brows!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Belfast
8 months, 1 week ago
The Anastasia Beverly Hills brow dip is my favourite it's just so amazing it stays put so long and easy to apply also it last so long the product you get and you can get all yours of colours to match your hair and skin tone definitely would recommend