Anastasia Beverly Hills
By Anastasia Beverly Hills
#8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH

I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am getting what I pay for?

Dylan T.
Dylan T.
Hemlock Farms
6 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes, you are def getting what you paid for. A lot of the products do have pigment to them and honestly, they might be pricey, but its so worth it in the end. I almost always use ABH for my eyebrows and well as eyeshadow. The highlight is extremely glowy as well.
Naenyuki G.
Naenyuki G.
Orange, CA
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Definitely, I have the cream count our kit & the brow definer. Absolutely loved both products!! The cream contour is amazing if you know how to properly blend. The brow definer is long lasting and precise!
Natasha E.
Natasha E.
Puyallup, WA
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I've only tried the eyebrow pomade, and I love it! Stays put, and you don't have to worry about smearing, etc.
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Absolutely. From shadows, to eyebrows, to lipsticks... They are all amazing. Whomever is in charge of these formulas they are doing a great job. If you're hesitant don't be. You wont regret it.