Anastasia Beverly Hills
Ashlea C.
Eliana F.
Eliana F.
10 months, 1 week ago
I recommend for u to get brow wiz because the pomade is really thick and hard to work with if your new with it and the brow pencil is much easier
Lucinda M.
Lucinda M.
Covington
10 months, 1 week ago
I highly recommend this product! Of course there is blonde colors or lighter than blonde colors. What people say is true it's an amazing product!
Lori A.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
10 months, 1 week ago
I have not used it but I love the brow wiz its great
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
11 months ago
Yes! There are light colors for the dip brow. I own this product myself & it honestly does wonder for your brows. The nice creamy texture makes your brows stay on the whole day, even in water.
Hira Q.
Hira Q.
Fredericksbrg, VA
11 months ago
Yes they have colors for blonde hair as well. The product is great and creamy. Their pencils are nice as well