BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

This straight-edged brow brush is ideal for outlining, defining, and creating perfectly precise brows. The flat edge lets you create straight lines for outlining exact shapes.

• Straight Cut Brush is perfect to outline and fill in brows.
  • Synthetic bristles flawlessly apply powder to mimic brow hair.
  • Web ID: 1481894

• Is this product significantly better than the elf brand o...1 Answers
  • Do you think you can live without this brush ?1 Answers
  • I have being trying to get this brush for months now but ...1 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills #20 Dual Ended Brow & Eyeliner Brush

Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills #20 Dual Ended Brow & Eyeliner Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley M.
I don't know how I lived without this brush before. It helps me carve my brows unlike any brush I've ever used. It's perfectly straight and flat to keep everything super even. The bristles are high quality and firm so it doesn't smear or move when your trying to sweep a perfect line. I use this with Tartes shapetape concealer and my eyebrows turn out just wonderful everytime. It was worth the $20, anyday. I know you're standing in Sephora like this much for a brush...? Ahhhhh idk, But that was me and I winced and said screw it I'm getting it & I've not regretted it at all. I would cry if I ever lost this brush.
Wendie C.
stockton, CA
I think any eyebrow brush with a spooly at the end of it is great. It was a little more expensive than any other eyebrow brush I had purchased but it’s held its form and the consistency to draw on my eyebrows remains flawless. I’ve had the same price for over a year now so it’s paid itself for sure.
Sara P.
Spring valley, CA
This isn't something I use very often, but it works like a eye makeup brush is supposed to. There was nothing fantastic about it for me. I used the brow brush more than anything for shaping and trimming. This is not something I would be over the moon about recommending to anyone. It was just ok.
Belle C.
redmond, OR
Very thin and precise, the brush doesn’t budge when you wash it or use it to the limit. Can easily be used for sharp looks or softer ones. The spoolie is an excellent blender but quite rough. The price is pretty up there, but you will see where that money went and it’s well worth it.
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
These are so soft and easily pack on the pigment. They wash well hsve held up to abuse from me. I love how they look in my brush holder too. I felt like they were on the pricey.side but I also feel like I won't have to fully replace these brushes as often as some of my others
Folasade H.
Cleveland, TN
When I say this brush right here gets me all the way together snatched and slayed Anastasia knew what she was doing when she made this brush but it’s like when I have this brush my brows always come out perfect it doesn’t take very long to get them done like I like them
Elizabeth S.
6957 nw 4th ave miami florida
I like!!... 😍😍 me encanta la firmeza del pincel , al igual el cepillo, es muy bueno y lo mejor es económico comparado a otras marcas tiene excelente precio, yo lo compre en sephora. to approve it because it was recommended to me and I have stayed with it forever.
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
I use this as a concealer brush to touch up around my eyebrows with a little concealer. It cleans the look up a good but. And I really like the spoolie on the end so I can brush my brows with it. Anastasia Beverly Hills #20 Dual Ended Brow & Eyeliner Brush
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Perfect for cleaning up your under eye after doing your brows! These brushes are just amazing quality. I recommend if your having trouble with your brows to get an ABH brow brush!
Alexa L.
Love using this brush to blend out my eyeliner to creat a blended look. This is a pretty thick brush, it doesn’t create a perfect thin line if you’re looking to do a winged eyeliner. It’s a dense brush that gives the perfect blend.
Mishel S.
Rate on 1-10?????
Shantae R.
Dallastown, PA
Is this product significantly better than the elf brand of this same brush type?
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Do you think you can live without this brush ?
Julisa V.
30126
I have being trying to get this brush for months now but am not sure if i should i have always use the pencil brow 😬 am scared i wount be able to use it. Should i get it and try it or i should just stay with the pencil-brow ? Help
Mary G.
Is this brush worth it? I have the pomade and have heard mixed things about this product.

Sephora