BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #47 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

This straight-edged brow brush is ideal for outlining, defining, and creating perfectly precise brows. The flat edge lets you create straight lines for outlining exact shapes.

• Straight Cut Brush is perfect to outline and fill in brows.
  • Synthetic bristles flawlessly apply powder to mimic brow hair.
  • Web ID: 1481894

Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I just love this product! It's so great for when I need to do my eyebrows and use gel liner. The spooly really helps lock in your wild lashes. I bought this with the dip brow pomade. I think it's a great combo to have them both and I love using them. So here's the reason for 4 starts. I really love a pencil for my brows. I'm not sure why but it's what I've used and consider my brow pencils to be a holy grail product. I've noticed when I use the pomade and try to set it with the NYX clear brow gel it smears and makes me angry lol. But when I use my trusty pencil I can put anything on top of it without it smearing or smudging. I love the pencil and the products its meant to be used with, I just don't like how long it takes them to dry and you can't use what you want.
Avery C.
Austin atx
my bestfriend ashley glenn has this brush and I just have to have it I mean it's kinda heavyon the money but hey it's such a good brush I love that its a twoin one I use one side to shape my brows with concealer and the other for brushing out all my lil baby hairs
Samantha G.
Rego Park, NY
Im a beginner at doing my eyebrows and i accidentally purchased this one instead of #12. This brush is straight and a little wide but even with that i feel like it still does a good job at helping me make a straight line at the bottom of my brows. I originally wanted to buy the #12 because many have recommended it since its a bit skinnier and angled. Regardless, i am happy with my purchase and i will still order the other one to see what difference it makes.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
The only brush I use for my eyebrows! I love it! Of course it's specifically made for the Anastasia products (which are to die for)!!! It's lasts forever, the makeup does not clump in the bristles like so many others I've used, and the bristles don't fall out. It makes it extremely easy to shape your brows and is comfortable to hold. It also don't pick up too much or too little of the gel. This brush makes it so easy to do my brows.
Lauryn D.
Rochester
I love this duo brush. On one end is a spooly which really helps place my eyebrow hairs where I want them and the other side is for applying the product. I love duo brushes because they save space and time.
Ashley W.
Walsenburg, CO
This brush is the best one I have bought. It is easy to use and it is easy to clean. I have cleaned it many times and it still appears to be new. I have very sensitive skin. I was satisfied with this.
Jaimie M.
I use this to carve out my eyebrows!! The straight edge truly helps me do just that. I need to purchase the #12 to use with my pomade but besides that I find myself always picking this brush up and I recommend this to those looking for a brush to carve out your brows! This works best!
Shaylynn T.
Escondido, CA
This is the best brow brush for the pomade! It is so precise and is so easy to use! I like that it had a spoolie on the other end too, it is very affordable and really durable. I use mine everyday I do my brows. I am 100% satisfied with this brush and would recommend
DANIELLE R.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my everyday eyebrow pencil! The angle on the brush is great and the spoolie on the other end is the best! I needed a new brow brush desperately and came across this one for such a great price! I use it with the Anastasia brow powder and it is a great combination!
Aryanna r.
dallas
This eyebrow brush is good. I like it because it's not thick and it defines my eyebrow shape more. It helps out when you apply the gel on your eyebrow. My skin type if dry and it's pretty cool to be able to find a eyebrow brush that works with the type of skin I have
Mishel S.
Rate on 1-10?????
Mary G.
Is this brush worth it? I have the pomade and have heard mixed things about this product.
Julisa V.
30126
I have being trying to get this brush for months now but am not sure if i should i have always use the pencil brow 😬 am scared i wount be able to use it. Should i get it and try it or i should just stay with the pencil-brow ? Help