BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Full coverage concealer brush. Synthetic bristles and long handle expertly apply and blend under the eye, on the face, and around the eyebrow.

Buy on Sephora
Melanie R.
Houston
Honestly I love this brush it was one of my first purchase I've ever gotten whenever I started doing makeup I start experiencing with brows first and so I needed a concealer brush and well that was my first concealer brush and honestly it's a holy grail of mine I love this brush and I always use it and I'll forever just keep getting this brush
Marisa C.
Trumbull
I will always love their brushes! This brush does a good job with putting concealer under your eyes or even when ur applying it to the eye lid when doing your eyeshadow! I would recommend and I would buy again
Jill M.
west babylon
My all time favorite concealer brush! It Apply’s product flawlessly and I find the bristles stay in play through multiple uses and washes. At $18ish I think it’s definitely worth it - I love to use this brush for myself and my clients!
Jamee G.
Mesa
This is my all time favorite concealer brush! It’s great for highlight, cut crease eye shadow looks and much more! Works amazing with creams and I have enjoyed mine very much, I will definitely purchase another! They’re very high quality. One of my hobbies is painting and this brush is nostalgic 💕
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I actually use this brush to conceal spots. Really awesome brush. Gives me an even, heavy coverage. No streaks. I use this every day and I really can't live without it. The bristles are tightly packed and really secure. I never have brush hairs fall out!
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Love this brush as a crease brush. Picks up color well. A little on the pricey side. But overall a good investment because it lasts a long time, I use it everyday even for daytime looks. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
Me gusta esta brocha es excelente a hora de difuminar el corrector o corregir errores en las cejas! La compre por su propia página web y me llego a los 3 días súper excelente el servicio! Me encanta y estoy contenta con ella!
Daisey (.
Ennis
I love this brush for concealing my brows!! It has such good precision and it’s a good price for the quality! It lasts a long time and doesn’t shed much! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good concealer brush.
Jenna C.
Moore, Ok
Anastasia is definitely an expensive brand. I bought one tiny brush for 20$. I definitely think there’s way cheaper dupes. Elf has identical brushes. But Anastasia brush quality is extremely nice and works well
Aubrey W.
When they say full coverage they mean FULL converse sister. I️ need concealer and I️ use it everyday and I’m sure you guys do too so to make it apply the best it can, pick this up bc it works like really nicely.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Could I use this with the contour kit?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Is this a good brush for concealer ???
Katelyn W.
Magna, UT
What is this for exactly?

back