BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

Full coverage concealer brush. Synthetic bristles and long handle expertly apply and blend under the eye, on the face, and around the eyebrow.

Buy on Sephora
Annamarie R.
Washington, DC
I actually use this brush to conceal spots. Really awesome brush. Gives me an even, heavy coverage. No streaks. I use this every day and I really can't live without it. The bristles are tightly packed and really secure. I never have brush hairs fall out!
Chelsea M.
Romulus , MI
Love this brush as a crease brush. Picks up color well. A little on the pricey side. But overall a good investment because it lasts a long time, I use it everyday even for daytime looks. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it.
Elizabeth A.
Bear, DE
Me gusta esta brocha es excelente a hora de difuminar el corrector o corregir errores en las cejas! La compre por su propia página web y me llego a los 3 días súper excelente el servicio! Me encanta y estoy contenta con ella!
Shaiana G.
This was a great brush to use for concealing! I am glad I picked this up from Ulta when I saw it wasn't sold out! I use this every day when I put concealer under my eyebrows! It's worth the price, especially with how deluxe the bristles feel. If anything happened to my current brush I would be heartbroken, and would be running to Ulta to pick up my next brush, and probably another dipbrow pomade!
GIselle P.
New York
Great brush. Easy to use, very soft bristles . Size makes it easy to carry in a handbag . Affordable when compared to the prices of other similar brushes . It does what its supposed to . I am considering ordering a second one . Anyone looking for a good brush should have one of these .
Marissa T.
West Haven, CT
Love this brush, it has a super soft head of bristles. I like to use it to blend out my eyeshadow, however the best thing about it is you can use it for more than one thing. It is amazing quality, leaving a really nice finish on any look you create. Highly recommend.
Maholy M.
Fresno
This brush is actually very good to carve or I used a brush to clean out my eyebrows when I use the concealer and it's actually a very good brush I kind of have half of their brushes and I love them hopefully I keep on buying more because I absolutely love number 18
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
This brush is perfect for applying color all over the lid or cutting out a crease. It is thin and stiff enough to make precise lines and really pack a punch with color. I would recommend this if you need a good flat synthetic brush
Sarah Beth B.
Hanson, KY
LOVE this brush! It's hard to find a brush that is of this quality and easy to use for the price. I find myself reaching for it often and time and again it never disappoints! I would recommend this brush to my fellow beauty lovers.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Could I use this with the contour kit?
Vanessa G.
kerman ca
Is this a good brush for concealer ???
Katelyn W.
Magna, UT
What is this for exactly?