BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A dual-sided and angled, flat brush with ultra-soft bristles that's designed for use with the DIPBROW™ Pomade. Apply and seamlessly blend in brow color with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #14. With soft bristles and a slim handle that makes it easy to hold, this angled flat brush is perfect for getting artistic application and natural-looking brow color when used with the DIPBROW Pomade.

• FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW? Lets get voxboxs together ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️...3 Answers
  • Anyone know of a brush similar to the Anastasia Beverly H...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price??6 Answers
💋Cara S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!! That is all I even have to say for my review, just the name ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - let's you know that it is an EXTREMELY good quality, and even better, it is STILL affordable! ABH absolutely kills the ENTIRE brow game, from her brow wiz and definers, to her pomades, gels, brow highlighters, and all brow tools, like her sharpeners, her scissors, her stencils, to her brushes and her angled brow brush with the spoolie on the end. This particular brush is angled perfectly, with just the right amount of firmness for drawing in precise brow hairs, but it also has just enough flexibility to move along your angled arches with ease! The spoolies are not too soft nor too firm either, just like EVERYTHING that is ABH, and that is - JUST RIGHT! If you are looking for the perfect brush to apply your ABH brow pomades, then this is the brush! I highly recommend, but then, you probably already knew that! 😉💋
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
The only eyebrow brow I trust! The bristles of this brush are so compact it makes the angle of the tip slim and perfect for applying pomade on the brows. I use it to draw in the shape then fill in my brows with small quick flicks to mimic real hair. The spoolie is perfect for blending on the inner corners of your brows for a more natural look! The best brow brush out there by far! Highly recommend
Devi R.
Boston
Who was I before I cared about my brows??? I bought many brushes over the years and nothing holds up as well or works as effectively as this one. When I first started using these brow products I thought I'll just invest in a powder and buy a cheaper brush- ultimately this was a huge mistake because I ended up wasting more money buying multiple cheaper brushes that I would have in the long run just buying this one.
☆ t.
Harlan
I love this brush. I use it with the ABH dip brow pomade and it makes it so much easier to get great shaped brows! I bought mine at Sephora and it has held up for over a year. The brush is stiff but also soft which helps make it easier to create the shape. Very satisfied with this brush and would for sure recommend.
Zamantha A.
I always had a hard time finding a GOOD eyebrow brush, until I bought this. It’s amazing, the bristles are perfect to line your eyebrows. The spooly is kind of rough when you first use it but it helps to combe your eyebrows. I have more than a year with my brush and the only thing is that the name got erased but I’m okay with it. I would totally recommend it, I feel like every one is going to love it as much as I do.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Now you may be thinking to yourself “is this brush with approximately 5 hairs worth $18?” YES IT IS. I thought the same exact thing but let me tell ya it’s so worth it! I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo and it’s perfect. It allows me to get the precision I need while also allowing me to blend so my brows look natural. This brush is amazing.
Crystal R.
This brush is the bomb . com I was hesitant at first because it was about 18-22$ but it does indeed come with the brush side and the spooley side. The spooley it magic, sometimes you don’t even have to conceal you can just fix with the spooley. The brush is great I’ve washed number of times and still the form and performance is A1
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
This is a really good brush to do your eyebrows with. I use it with the Anastasia dip brow Pomade. And I guess me a soft natural look with my eyebrows and it doesn’t add so much product that they become like too dark but I’m sure there’s cheaper alternatives to this brush but I still love it even for the price.
Kelly V.
Denver
Perfect brush to apply the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. I love the brush on one end and the spoolie on the other. Easy to create the perfect smudge proof eyebrow look with this brush. Highly recommend for those who need good tools to sculpt and shape their brows.
Fiona H.
Sheboygan
This brush beats any item laying around in my makeup drawer. The style of the brush is easy and suitable for containment. I have had mine for months and it is still being used by me every day. I trust this product to give me what i need and I would recommend this to anyone.
lizzie P.
Amarillo , TX
is it worth the price?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this brush worth spending the additional $18 for to use with the dip brow? What makes it better than other brow brushes?
Lucy F.
Is this worth the price??
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes high quality
What is better a brow pencil or brow gel ?