BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A dual-sided and angled, flat brush with ultra-soft bristles that's designed for use with the DIPBROW™ Pomade. Apply and seamlessly blend in brow color with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush #14. With soft bristles and a slim handle that makes it easy to hold, this angled flat brush is perfect for getting artistic application and natural-looking brow color when used with the DIPBROW Pomade.

• Is this worth the price??6 Answers
  • I have not tried it or used it, I would love it so much t...2 Answers
  • Does this duo brush apply well to ur eyebrows4 Answers
💋Cara S.
Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!! That is all I even have to say for my review, just the name ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS - let's you know that it is an EXTREMELY good quality, and even better, it is STILL affordable! ABH absolutely kills the ENTIRE brow game, from her brow wiz and definers, to her pomades, gels, brow highlighters, and all brow tools, like her sharpeners, her scissors, her stencils, to her brushes and her angled brow brush with the spoolie on the end. This particular brush is angled perfectly, with just the right amount of firmness for drawing in precise brow hairs, but it also has just enough flexibility to move along your angled arches with ease! The spoolies are not too soft nor too firm either, just like EVERYTHING that is ABH, and that is - JUST RIGHT! If you are looking for the perfect brush to apply your ABH brow pomades, then this is the brush! I highly recommend, but then, you probably already knew that! 😉💋
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
The only eyebrow brow I trust! The bristles of this brush are so compact it makes the angle of the tip slim and perfect for applying pomade on the brows. I use it to draw in the shape then fill in my brows with small quick flicks to mimic real hair. The spoolie is perfect for blending on the inner corners of your brows for a more natural look! The best brow brush out there by far! Highly recommend
Devi R.
Boston
Who was I before I cared about my brows??? I bought many brushes over the years and nothing holds up as well or works as effectively as this one. When I first started using these brow products I thought I'll just invest in a powder and buy a cheaper brush- ultimately this was a huge mistake because I ended up wasting more money buying multiple cheaper brushes that I would have in the long run just buying this one.
☆ t.
Harlan
I love this brush. I use it with the ABH dip brow pomade and it makes it so much easier to get great shaped brows! I bought mine at Sephora and it has held up for over a year. The brush is stiff but also soft which helps make it easier to create the shape. Very satisfied with this brush and would for sure recommend.
Zamantha A.
I always had a hard time finding a GOOD eyebrow brush, until I bought this. It’s amazing, the bristles are perfect to line your eyebrows. The spooly is kind of rough when you first use it but it helps to combe your eyebrows. I have more than a year with my brush and the only thing is that the name got erased but I’m okay with it. I would totally recommend it, I feel like every one is going to love it as much as I do.
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
My favorite eyebrow brush! Hands down! There's nothing out there in the market like this one. It makes my job a hundred times easier when applying my dipbrow. I can't use any other brush besides this one now! The brush is super precise, helps me keep my hands still, and it's not flimsy at all! Surprisingly, even the spooly feels like its great quality! Without this brush, I probably can't even create fake hairs on my eyebrows! Now the big question is, do I recommend this product to consumers?? HELL YES! This one is a most buy! It's definitely on the pricier side, but there is a reason why! Highly recommend this product to makeup beginners and makeup pros! Pairing this product with their dipbrow is a match made in heaven.
Mary M.
Arlington , TX
Such a great investment, keeps and picks up product very well. Applies it smoothly, the spooly also never gets gross or too worn. The brush will last you such a long time... the price isn’t too high or questionable, worth every cent!
Lisa W.
West Jordan, UT
I've had this brush for 3+ years and even after vigorous usage, washing, and rubbing on a rough cloth to get product off I'm safe to say this is my holy grail brush.  This brush isn't flimsy so it makes doing my brows easier and precise.  I've recommended this brush to all my friends and even my blogger readers who asked me if it's worth the price.  It's worth every penny!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Now you may be thinking to yourself “is this brush with approximately 5 hairs worth $18?” YES IT IS. I thought the same exact thing but let me tell ya it’s so worth it! I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow powder duo and it’s perfect. It allows me to get the precision I need while also allowing me to blend so my brows look natural. This brush is amazing.
Crystal R.
This brush is the bomb . com I was hesitant at first because it was about 18-22$ but it does indeed come with the brush side and the spooley side. The spooley it magic, sometimes you don’t even have to conceal you can just fix with the spooley. The brush is great I’ve washed number of times and still the form and performance is A1
lizzie P.
Amarillo , TX
is it worth the price?
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Is this brush worth spending the additional $18 for to use with the dip brow? What makes it better than other brow brushes?
Lucy F.
Is this worth the price??
What is better a brow pencil or brow gel ?
Layla 🍋.
Coundon , Bishop Auckland
Are these brushes high quality

back