BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Eye Makeup Brushes

A dual-sided brow brush featuring high-quality synthetic bristles on one end and a spooley brush for grooming and blending on the other. This brush is the essential tool for precision application of brow products. The angled cut brush on one end is perfect to fill-in arches with brow powder or for applying liner. The spooley end distributes and blends products evenly for a natural look. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• What would you rate this brush out of 1-10? 1 being horr...1 Answers
  • Can I find this brush cheaper 2 Answers
  • What's the difference between this brush and #14?1 Answers
Ashley G.
This is by far the best eyebrow brush I have ever owned! I just purchased it a few days ago from Sephora and already we are best friends! I bought this to use with the new Kat Von D Super Brow pomade (also amazing)! The angled end is stiff enough to allow you to outline, but also soft enough to allow you to fill. The spoolie brush end makes all your hairs lie just right as well as help disperse product evenly throughout the brow to help achieve a more natural look. The best!
Alissa M.
How did I even do my brows before this!? I have thicker brows and often don’t have to do a lot of filling in, but when I do this is my go to brush! It’s worth the price point and it’s built to last. I have taken this brush through the ringer and it’s held up every step of the way. Don’t buy cheap brushes that you’ll have to replace a ton of time. Invest in good brushes ONCE and it’ll save you money later on.
Natalee O.
Temecula
I use the #12 brush with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and it helps me shape my brows exactly how I want. It’s easier using a smaller brush to get the look I want. When I use bigger brushes, it’s harder to control the shape.
Morrigan J.
Rineyville, KY
This is the Perfect brush for eyebrows, very easy to use and to clean, it applies pomade very nicely and evenly, It is a little pricey but definitely worth the $16. I was very satisfied with how the finished look turned out after I used this brush, I most definitely would recommend this product.
Alissa X.
Good brush with very sturdy and stiff bristles. Has lasted a very long time and the spool on the end is a good plus. Works very well with any pomade and the angled bristles make it very easy to apply. Very sleek and travel friendly. Very satisfied with its usage and my purchase.
Gabriela P.
McDonough
THE. BEST. EYEBROW. BRUSH. I finally decided to try out this brush, and I’m glad I did! It is so thin, which makes it perfect for natural eyebrows. The bristles on this brush are very soft and easy to work with! Will not be trading this brush for any other eyebrow brush! Highly recommend adding this bad boy to your collection.
Jessica S.
KINGWOOD, WV
I saw a YouTuber use this brush and just had to try it. The actual brush side literally looks like teeth which make it much easier to get those hairlike strokes. It's a but on the pricey side for a brush but considering the brand that's expected.
Keandra A.
Elkton,KY
I use this every day! Whether to blend my brows or just brushing them out. It’s perfect for applying the Brow Powder Duo or Dipbrow Pomade - creates precise lines and the spooley blends the product seamlessly! You can’t go wrong with ABH!
Goran P.
Castle Rock
I love this! I used it with my dipbrow pomade and it’s true when it’s marketed as the perfect brush for it. I have too many angled brow/brushes and this is truly the only one I will use if I’m using dip brow. If you buy dip brow you have to have this brush!
Mikaela S.
Las Vegas, NV
I’m in love with this brush. I’ve had the dipbrow for some time now. But I’ve always used it with the elf dual ended brush. I wish I would have bought this brush sooner. They compliment each other so well and they really are meant to be worked together.
Kelly T.
How does this compare with other brow brushes?
paige b.
is the angled brush thin
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
Is this really a good eyebrow brush to fill in and/or clean up? Is it stiff enough to fill in or is it too soft?
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Any cheaper dupes for this? :)
Magaly A.
Do you recommend this for the dipbrow?