BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #19 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

A dual-sided brow brush featuring high-quality synthetic bristles on one end and a spooley brush for grooming and blending on the other. This brush is the essential tool for precision application of brow products. The angled cut brush on one end is perfect to fill-in arches with brow powder or for applying liner. The spooley end distributes and blends products evenly for a natural look. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• What would you rate this brush out of 1-10? 1 being horrible 10...1 Answers
  • Can I find this brush cheaper 2 Answers
  • Does it work really good?2 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Donna K.
Valhalla, NY
I transitioned to using an angled brush and pomade recently for my brow needs and I have to say – this brush is amazing! It’s stiff enough to draw precise sharp lines but not too stiff that it’s uncomfortable. The brush picks up pigment very well and applies easily. The attached spooley makes it very easy to blend and brush my eyebrows into shape. It was easy to pick up for a beginner – definitely recommend!
Jeniese R.
Elyria
This eyebrow brush is life changing. I searched for an eyebrow brush at drug stores for years until a make up artist recommended this brush on a makeup video. The brush make apply brow product so much easier! I would definitely recommend!
Fatima S.
IRVING
Love this brush ❤️❤️ application is super easy and the blending is amazing as well. I have dry skin. I got this from anasthasia’s website. Umm i would say that the price is okay for the product. I would recommend it to everyone
Viri C.
Visalia, CA
This brush, I love, love, love! I love how it is very easy to shape and fill in your eyebrows. I used it everyday to do my eyebrows. I can do a natural eyebrow look and an instagram Brow. The brush itself lasts a long time.
Brianne M.
Love this brush! Perfect amount of firmness to get my brows exactly how I like them. Plus the dual side aspect is extremely convenient. Two brushes in one! I’ve had this brush for forever and it’s still my go-to. Would absolutely recommend.
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
My holy grail of eye brow brushes. I’ve used many and this is it. I have great control with this one. This brush if taken care of properly and not used harshly will last thru many many brows.
Jennifer H.
Vienna , VA
This duo brush is a must ! It works perfectly, I even went to buy more to just keep with me on my purse , makeup bag . I love love . Really aforibke but for such a good makeup item . If your look for a duo brush this is the one . And I’ve bought once that break the next day , but these are super good I’ve had mine for almost 5months . 100% recommend
Amanda R.
Lancaster
I have had this for 2 years now and it works like if i have got it just yesterday. Its great, i have tried so many other brushes and none of them top this one . This product is a must have!! You wont regret it .
Jasmin R.
This is by far my favorite brush for doing brows. It's dense enough, yet soft enough to give you the perfect shape, filled in beautifully, without being too harsh and opaque. For me personally it makes someone my brows in easy, and I always end up going back to this brush.
Kelly T.
How does this compare with other brow brushes?
paige b.
is the angled brush thin
Magaly A.
Do you recommend this for the dipbrow?
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
Any cheaper dupes for this? :)
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
Is this really a good eyebrow brush to fill in and/or clean up? Is it stiff enough to fill in or is it too soft?