BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A dual-sided brow brush featuring high-quality synthetic bristles on one end and a spooley brush for grooming and blending on the other. This brush is the essential tool for precision application of brow products. The angled cut brush on one end is perfect to fill-in arches with brow powder or for applying liner. The spooley end distributes and blends products evenly for a natural look. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner. see more...

• What would you rate this brush out of 1-10? 1 being horr...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it to get this brush or is the a dupe4 Answers
  • Can I find this brush cheaper 2 Answers
Natalee O.
Temecula
I use the #12 brush with my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade and it helps me shape my brows exactly how I want. It’s easier using a smaller brush to get the look I want. When I use bigger brushes, it’s harder to control the shape.
Morrigan J.
Rineyville, KY
This is the Perfect brush for eyebrows, very easy to use and to clean, it applies pomade very nicely and evenly, It is a little pricey but definitely worth the $16. I was very satisfied with how the finished look turned out after I used this brush, I most definitely would recommend this product.
Vickmarie G.
I have been wanting to buy this brush but would not due to it being pricey. There are good options that are more affordable but I had a hard time finding one that was as thin as this brush was. Specially one with the spoolie on the other end. If you can afford to buy it, do it or wait for a gift card. I loved it.
Keandra A.
Elkton, KY
I use this every day! Whether to blend my brows or just brushing them out. It’s perfect for applying the Brow Powder Duo or Dipbrow Pomade - creates precise lines and the spooley blends the product seamlessly! You can’t go wrong with ABH!
Rebecca S.
Ocala, FL
I love this eyebrow brush! The bristles are very firm and not too thick so it creates that perfect Instagram baddie brow! I had the Mac eyebrow brush for a while but it wasn’t firm enough and would fray out super easily and didn’t come with a spoole so I really like this brush!
Tarah H.
Englewood, FL
All of Anastasia’s brushes or nice they are on the stiffer side but this one is a little thick for my personal preference when doing my eyebrows I prefer the 7B as it’s a lot thinner it’s still stiff but it creates better more per Syse natural looking hair lines
Aisha E.
Best tool for getting the perfect eyebrows. If you use the ABH dip brow this brush is the best one to use. If you want a slightly larger brush they have the #14 but this one helps achieve that perfect tip to the end of your eyebrows.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
It’s a good quality brush. It has soft bristles and the handy dandy spooley. It’s not the best brush I’ve tried to use for my brows I just believe the brush should have a sharper point. If you prefer a wider point recommend definitely buy for me it’s not my preferred brush.
Dawn S.
Williamsburg
This is my favorite brush for brow products! The tapered brush in is so thin and gives almost real hair-like strokes. It's also very versatile. I use it for not only brows but winged eye liner and to line my lips.  The spoolie end is pretty standard so not much to talk about there. I will say though that the spoolie does tend to bend and move around easily though. That's why I took off a star. It can be a hassle to keep straight
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
This duo brush is a must ! It works perfectly, I even went to buy more to just keep with me on my purse , makeup bag . I love love . Really aforibke but for such a good makeup item . If your look for a duo brush this is the one . And I’ve bought once that break the next day , but these are super good I’ve had mine for almost 5months . 100% recommend
paige b.
is the angled brush thin
Kelly T.
How does this compare with other brow brushes?
Jennifer H.
Chicago
I don’t really have any brushes on the pricey side. Is this really worth it?
chloe S.
Is it worth the money??
Nichole D.
Is this really worth it to get this brush or is the a dupe