BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #30 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Angled Cut Brush, Large #17A Crafted of pure sable, this slant tipped brush is the perfect tool for a natural brow look. Features: Four distinct cuts within the brush hairs. Allows for "re-creation" of brow hair. Use to apply Brow Powder or Brow Pomade. Key Ingredients: 100% pure Sable Multi lacquered wooden handle see more...

• Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows loo...1 Answers
  • Will it fray out? Mine does that and I want a ne... Be the first to answer!
  • Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and c...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Justine H.
Chichester, NH
I use this brush with the brow pomade and it works fantastic! Nice clean lines and it's the perfect size.
Ashley A.
Land o lakes , FL
I love this brush , I use it to do my eyeshadow and the Bristles aren't to hard on my eyes
Holly D.
Bullhead City
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing brown brush when you first purchase it. However , it very quickly seems to lose its "freshness" and preciseness. I had to replace mine after two months because it just didn't deliver as crisply as it was when it was new. I loved the brush but I feel that Sephora brand fine brushes and other high end brands of fine tipped brushes hold their shape and brush structure and quality for longer. The price is decent, but good brushes should last in quality longer .
Annie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush for painting around my lash line, because the curve of the bristles is perfect for getting around the curve of my eye, and poking in between lashes to darken the line and make my lashes look fuller. It's also perfect for lips as well!
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this angle brush it works really good for dip brows! I it also works really good when you want to wing your eyelids! Is a little bit expensive but is worth it and it last you forever! Sometimes you have to spend the money for good product!
Emily W.
haubstadt
Beauty Junkie Expert
not my favorite brush--its very small and thin, and if you have larger brows it takes awhile to fill them in. I'm always in a rush to get ready so I like my brushes a little bigger to cover more, faster. however, it's small and precise enough to make the end of your brows on point. additionaly, it's great for applying gel or cream eyeliner.
Samantha C.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brush every single day for my brows. The only con is that it is kinda pricey. In my opinion its worth it.....And if you order it from www.beautylish.com if you spend $100+ you can break up the payments in three months. So you'd pay 3 payments, you should look into it! I've done it a few times when I wanted to splurge :)
IndiaūüíčPryor P.
Cincinnati , OH
You can not go wrong with any Anastasia products. I have never be anything short of amazed with anything I have purchased. These angle cut brushes does there job wonderful. I use them to apply my highlighter mostly and it always gives me a great finish. I would highly recommend you go out and get these.
kandiss J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice brush.its soft but strong. I like doing my eyeliner wings with this. Its a bit pricy and i found a brush that is just as good only less expensive. But it holds its shape and is a nice little brush.
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is so perfect for doing your eyebrows!! This is my favorite brush of all the eyebrows brushes I have, and I adore it. It is kind of pricey, but totally worth it for sure. They definitely compare to the others on the market for sure, and I would recommend this brush!
Destiny C.
Does this brush pick up a lot of product and leave your brows looking harsh?
Rianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you use this for eyebrows or eyeliner? Any good? Pros and cons?
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
What other Anastasia products do you like?
Katana S.
Does this work just like any other brush? Pros and cons?
Shar R.
Is this better than the #14 brush?